1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted Image

FK Wheel Spacers now available
Posted Image

FK alloy wheel spacers & adaptors are well known worldwide for thier outstanding quality and value. Manufactured in Germany by FK these spacers & adaptors are crafted form aircraft grade alloy. You can change the look and handling characteristics in only a few minutes. Fitting instructions and a TUV certificate are included.

The measurement given for the spacers is the overall track width for both axles. For example a 10mm set of spacers will widen the track by 5mm per wheel.

Types of Spacers

System A - System A Centric
System (A) - Supplied as a flat spacer.
System (A Centric) - Supplied with a hub locating ring.

System B Centric - System B+ Centric
These are bolted onto the hub first using bolts supplied and then you bolt your wheel to the spacer using your existing wheel bolts. System B+ uses additional steel inserts for even extra safety and longer life.
http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=27501

Powerflex Front Engine Mount Dog Bone - Golf Mk4 etc DIESEL NEW £15.79 inc vat
Posted Image

Diesel Engined models only. Developed by Powerflex with the Assistance of Awesome; specific to TDI engines and designed to give very little increase in vibration, whilst reducing lateral engine movement significantly!

Fits:
VW Golf Mk4, Bora, Beetle
SEAT Leon
Audi A3 8L
Skoda Octavia
http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=27493

All Makes range of Zero Sixty Online
Posted Image

ZEROSIXTY performance brake discs feature a unique dimpled and grooved pattern - both for better image and for better performance. The dimples eliminate the thermal cracking that can be found in drilled discs. Benefits also include enhanced brake fade characteristics and deglazing of the pads.

Each brake disc is produced to a very high specification - designed and engineered specifically for the requirements of Fast Road use. With rigourous quality controls ZEROSIXTY brake discs can lay claim to being one of the best manufactured aftermarket performance products in Europe.

Examples +VAT:
TT 1.8 Turbo 20v (150hp) - Front Vented 312mm £152.21
TT 1.8 Turbo 20v (150hp) Rear Disc - Rear Solid 232mm £81.14
Golf Mk2 GTi 1.8 - Front Vented 239mm £84.53
Golf Mk2 GTi 1.8 - Front Vented 256mm £90.88
Golf Mk3 GTi 2.0 - Front Vented 280mm £99.01
Golf Mk3 GTi 2.0 - Front Vented 288mm £129.96
Golf Mk4 2wd - Front Vented 280mm £102.74
Golf Mk5 GTi 2.0 Turbo - Front Vented 312mm £142.50
Golf Mk5 GTi Rear Disc - Rear Solid 286mm £117.81
Golf Mk5 R32 3.2 - Front Vented 345mm £222.84
http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/

DK: Boosted Beauty: PREORDER
Posted Image

A new design by DK that will be a surefire hit, order now so you get your hands on the stock on its way from the States!
http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=27495&xSec=1977

Whiteline ARB's
Posted Image

We are now the UK's Only VAG Whiteline Performance Center
http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/page.php?xPage=brand_whiteline.html

·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
I like the look of those FK spacers.

Would you say its worth paying the extra to have System B+ Centric rather than the System B Centric?

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I like the look of those FK spacers.

Would you say its worth paying the extra to have System B+ Centric rather than the System B Centric?
In the interest of keeping the car as safe as possible I'd always head towards the B+'s. Mostly due to the fact that it's quite easy to strip the thread putting a Steel bolt into an aluminium thread.
The added steel threaded inserts on the B+'s make it much harder to strip the thread so they'd get my vote every time.

Sorry I missed the link

Have you got an estimated delivery time for these?
Haha, No worries mate!

Our FK Parts are ordered in directly from Germany so can take upto around 1.5 weeks for delivery to your good self! :)

·
10,384 Posts
Any chance of some forum discount? [:D]

·
10,384 Posts
And quicker delivery?

If I can get them for next week I'll have a B+ set of 50mm total axle ones and type A 20mm total axle and a set of extended bolts to match!
Road trip to Germany to pick them up?

·
10,384 Posts
eeeeexcellent!

May be time I got my bum in gear and bought some spacers then.
Yeh thats what im thinking mate. I have been on about spacesr on the rear of my Anni for ages now.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I honestly can't do much on the FK spacers I'm affraid :(

As always though, If you do find them cheaper elsewhere, Give me a shout and I will see what I can do to get you sorted!

Regards, AL.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
And quicker delivery?
If I can get them for next week I'll have a B+ set of 50mm total axle ones and type A 20mm total axle and a set of extended bolts to match!
Myself and Dean will be looking through the ones that we think will be a popular choice and possibly getting some of these in for stock.

This will help to reduce waiting times on the common applications :)

Road trip to Germany to pick them up?
Don't tempt me :( I'm too poor this month.

Looks like good stuff.
Just to say thanks for the quick delivery of my powerflex dogbone mount.
No worries man :)

How much for fitting on the engine mount?
Half Hour's labour - £33.00 on the Torque arm Insert (Dogbone mount bush)

Im booked in for CC fitting on the 24th Jan. Could you supply and fit one of these at the same time?
As long as you get the spacers ordered in advance, then it shouldn't be too much of a problem. For the time being, we won't be keeping many of these in stock, so currently special order.

Cheers, Al.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.