Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Awesome GTI / uk-mkivs.net RR day

Location - Awesome GTI, nr Manchester
Date - Saturday, January 14th
Time - 9.00am onwards.

Click for map

This will be our first RR at Awesome so lets make it a good one. With their newly installed Dynojet 4WD RR it should cater for everyone so lets see a good turnout for this one. As Awesome's RR is all under cover there won't be any standing round in the cold being fumigated like you get at some other RR days [:D]

Awesome have some great facilites on hand too - a heated waiting room with TV/Sky/PS2 and a large shop with lots of goodies to temp your debit/credit cards!

There are around 25 RR slots available costing ?30 per run. There could possibly be more but we will have to see on the day. For this reason I've also added a reserves list which will be used when the main list becomes full. As with any RR day please ensure your car is roadworthy etc. You will also need your towing eye - don't forget it!

I'm unsure if Awesome will require details of those running in advance, so for the moment just put your names down and I'll contact you if we need more info from you.

RR List:
Spin150PD (early slot)
sadsack (early slot)
Waggzy
Beddie
Gary Cundliffe
mat20vt
GaryM
Sem
Golf Girl (4motion)
Andymac (4motion)
nosaj (4motion)
CkB
goldk28611
RS GOLF
viperpsych
cmdfire
RelfexTDI
cage
Kiz
J111ASE
sparrow
hep
yashicamat
Tony_danza
Redbeard7

Total = 25 NOW FULL

Reserves list:
bahoora (Civic Type R)
BORA_TOM (late slot)
nez1978
Ed Jackson
Rye
Clio dude

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hi Tabs, as mentioned on the original thread i'd like to be included, please put me down for an early slot as I have to be somewhere on the afternoon.

Ref Towing eye, please clarify is this not built in or stored with the spare ?

Does Awesomes RR quote figures at wheels or both ?

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Mark

Thanks for adding me as requested up top from previous thread [y]

Hi Tabs, as mentioned on the original thread i'd like to be included, please put me down for an early slot as I have to be somewhere on the afternoon.

Ref Towing eye, please clarify is this not built in or stored with the spare ?

Does Awesomes RR quote figures at wheels or both ?
Spin take your spare wheel kit out your car, it should be in with the jack, etc so it should be with you at all times anyway!

C

·
Registered
504 Posts
Just to add, I will be coming from London way also so will be coming up with RSgolf , nosaj and CKB (proberly) - Don't want to get there early and have to go straight on! cheers.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Can I have a provisional place please? Not sure what I'm working yet....

Can't be too early either due to travelling up.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Mark do you think we will get the numbers we need for this
If that doesnt happen then there's always invitations for SCN and Briskoda.
I'm sure we'll manage though.
excelent was worried for a bit as not many names down yet lol

and am looking forward to seeing some of the cars from up that way , cant wait to see your car gary [:)]

1 - 20 of 399 Posts