Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,155 Posts
Ye i have had to take it off it caused as short on my car and has broken my two electric mirrors am gutted is gona cost a small fortune to have fixed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
161 Posts
Essex Escy

Hope this helps

anyone got this?

I have something similiar but i got mine from Alientech (America), cost about ?30 or a little more, probably would have purchased it from Awesome had i known

is it good?

Yes on mine it closes all the windows and sunroof[:)][:)][:)]

how difficult to fit?

the difficult bits for me were taking off the drivers side door panel and connecting the wires. ps you don't have to cut the exisitng wires, they supply you with a connector. About 8 wires to connect and got my brother to give me a hand as i am colour blind

cost to fit?

I am sure when i asked Awesome about four months ago , told about ?40 or ?50. give them a ring as i could be wrong about the prices
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
I've had mine for about 12 months, thing is its still sat in the garage, along with my W8 light.

Must get round to fitting them [:I]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,875 Posts
Seems i'm the only person on here who has the autowindow on there car, AND it works as it says!!

Spot on, cant fault it!! [:D] bout 50 or 60 quid with the VAT.[:D]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by andymac on 25/03/2005 22:10:21

where do you get yours from evil

awesome, from ade, along with some tacho rings that im probably not gonna use now bcos I want new clocks!![:D]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
come on chaps im with Essex Escy on this one cos i was talking with my brother last night about this very topic!

so try & convince us a bit harder! is it worth it.

N
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by andymac on 26/03/2005 00:17:57

As said before why do you need clocks its not like you drive it!

OOOHEERR MISSIS!! u will be eating words in a month and a bits time!! [;)][:p][:D]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Quote: posted by andymac on 26/03/2005 00:17:57

As said before why do you need clocks its not like you drive it!

OOOHEERR MISSIS!! u will be eating words in a month and a bits time!!

LOL is this why i have never seen you about in your car in Sandbach?[:D]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
942 Posts
Quote: posted by evilhomer on 25/03/2005 23:43:16

Quote: posted by andymac on 25/03/2005 22:10:21

where do you get yours from evil

awesome, from ade, along with some tacho rings that im probably not gonna use now bcos I want new clocks!![:D]

Evil give me a shout if your selling your Tacho rings.[:)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by smithjoe on 26/03/2005 22:24:34

Quote: posted by evilhomer on 25/03/2005 23:43:16

Quote: posted by andymac on 25/03/2005 22:10:21

where do you get yours from evil

awesome, from ade, along with some tacho rings that im probably not gonna use now bcos I want new clocks!![:D]

Evil give me a shout if your selling your Tacho rings.[:)]

How much ya offerin??!![:eek:)] Seriously, will prob not use them now so if ya want em gimme a pm!![:D]

LOL is this why i have never seen you about in your car in Sandbach?

So your joinin andy now!!![B)] Have kept it off road for nearly a year, whilst I saved a bit of money, worked on the car, and have now got the mileage down to almost average!! Bought it as a motorway miles car so mint, and with all servicing, but quite high miles... 54K when I bought it nearly 2 years ago, now still on 60k!! [:D]

So when the beast emerges, she will still be fresh as a daisy!![:p][;)][:D]
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top