Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
3,591 Posts
Quote: posted by squky clean on 04/11/2004 13:35:12

EGP will not give you the "wet look shine", you should go for a good carnuba wax or nxt to give you a deep lookin "wet look".Even wetter if applyed by a porter cable imo...

I disagree, this is the finish acheived with P21S Canuba wax, applied by hand, can't get any wetter looking than that, even when wet...[^]

Posted Image

· Registered
V6 4Motion
953 Posts
I was thinking as much, cheers for the info !

The P21S Carnuba seems to be popular here so I might go for some of that - although I think I'll have to make use of good old elbow grease intead of power tools for the time being [:D]

/edit as just demonstrated by Jace while I was replying (and working at the same time ! !)

· Registered
3,591 Posts
Quote: posted by squky clean on 04/11/2004 14:16:06

Jace: One word mate PINACCLE SOVERIGN[:D][:D][:D]makes your look like its dry.....[B)][:D][:D][:D]

LOL [:D] I shall have to invest & see, thanks for the tip [^]

· Registered
1,093 Posts
LifeShine Result:

FANTASTIC JOB...but the real test is after a couple of weeks of autumnal/winter traffic film.

Being a completely lazy car cleaner myself it won't me washed again for about a month...will update in due course

· Registered
1,093 Posts
Update: It is approaching 4wks since lifeshine. I have NOT washed the car since. It has got a bit grubby but heavy rain has assisted in the removal of the worst stuff.

I won't have time to wash until 11th Dec, so will be updating then

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.