Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,093 Posts
Well I am booked in for an AutoGlym Lifeshine...and this has not deterred me.

Curiously nobody seems to mention whether they are using high street products or those available to commercial valets only.

Still I suppose Jaguar are on an economy drive at the moment and are always willing to cut costs where possible so a free valet never goes a miss. Next you'll be claiming to have polished Prince Williams MKIV Golf and start claiming by royal appointment...

· Registered
1,093 Posts
Don't like to disclose costs on here ... since Autoglym may get upset at what I am paying ... besides the valeter comes with excellent word of mouth references.

Squky you seem very clued up on the whole valeting business...maybe you could advise me which Autoglym products are rebadged for the consumer and which are trade only...

· Registered
1,093 Posts
LifeShine Result:

FANTASTIC JOB...but the real test is after a couple of weeks of autumnal/winter traffic film.

Being a completely lazy car cleaner myself it won't me washed again for about a month...will update in due course

· Registered
1,093 Posts
Update: It is approaching 4wks since lifeshine. I have NOT washed the car since. It has got a bit grubby but heavy rain has assisted in the removal of the worst stuff.

I won't have time to wash until 11th Dec, so will be updating then

· Registered
1,093 Posts
Well I did say that i'd post an update once I'd got round to cleaning the car, post AutoGlym lifeshine...here it is...

LifeShine + 7 Weeks grime

Posted Image

30-40mins with autoglym shampoo and a dry off with microfibre

Posted Image

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.