Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Month: August

Prize donated by Gadget Shop:
http://www.thegadgetshop.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=188Powerball worth £25!
Posted Image

Closing Date For Nominations:
11th August 2006

Not to be nominated this month:

kiz
pomme
dannyboy
Tabs
vwtam
MikeTDI

GTIGlasgow

cage

Welcome to August's UK-MKIV/Vs Car of the Month
competition, now including prizes every month from the Gadget Shop!

Take a look at the new guidelines, consider posting in this month's Photo Challenge if you fancy promoting your car,
and above all get nominating in this thread! Please remember that the
Photo Challenge theme is just a bit of fun for promoting pics, not a category for COTM - you can nominate
anybody you think deserves Car of the Month. THERE IS NO THEME FOR ANY CAR OF THE MONTH COMPETITIONS THIS YEAR!

If your car is nominated and you do not wish to be included please notify me by PM.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Chaz's Indigo golf for me as well, love the archwork he had done and the smoothing, lovely car. Great to see the progress over the years as well.

Andy

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As it says in the first post, 11th of August!

But you can nominate as soon as you like [;)]

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
The Walrus gets my vote just because of the Blue hosing sticking out of his front bumper. I've never seen so many people look at a bit of hosing in my life..... lol

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
The Walrus gets my vote just because of the Blue hosing sticking out of his front bumper. I've never seen so many people look at a bit of hosing in my life..... lol
Cheers Danny the Belgiums where lapping up a bit of the blue pipe action over the weekend

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry, due to it being the weekend I forgot to close this. Poll will be posted shortly!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.