Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
awesome car. You'll of course have no trouble selling it.

BTW, do you have a use for the set of alloys that are not sold with the car, be it either the 17's or 18's, or will you just sell them [?].

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll let the alloys go after I've sold the car as I want to give the prospective buyer the opportunity to choose which wheels they want, I think thats only fair.[:)]

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Quote: posted by 18ME on 16/09/2004 23:55:59

I'll let the alloys go after I've sold the car as I want to give the prospective buyer the opportunity to choose which wheels they want, I think thats only fair.[:)]

thanks, i read that on the tyresmoke forum. I just wondered as they will fit my passat [;)].

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote: posted by Foxy on 17/09/2004 11:58:18

20k cash

Looking at the time that you posted that comment I would imagine that you were either drunk or very tired.[:D]

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
it is such a gorgeous example. If i had the money and was looking for a similar car, i'd be jumping all over it. 190 seems quite a high remap fig though.

Is it just the std Audi sport suspension [?]. Looks quite low in the pics.

Anyway, i'm sure you'll sell it with ease, i must promise myself to stop looking at the pics and wishing i had another ?10k and be happy with my PD130 Passat Estate Sport sitting outside instead.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote: posted by Irish on 17/09/2004 14:09:48

I thought there was a 190 bhp TDI from the factory no?

No, Audi have only ever offered 130bhp on the 1.9tdi as their highest output.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote: posted by 02 Bora on 17/09/2004 14:03:22

it is such a gorgeous example. If i had the money and was looking for a similar car, i'd be jumping all over it. 190 seems quite a high remap fig though.

Is it just the std Audi sport suspension [?]. Looks quite low in the pics.

Anyway, i'm sure you'll sell it with ease, i must promise myself to stop looking at the pics and wishing i had another ?10k and be happy with my PD130 Passat Estate Sport sitting outside instead.

It does look low but not max power low...in the flesh its spot on in the looks dept.

190bhp is from 147bhp on AmD's rollers but the best thing is the torque at 295ft lbs or 400nm[:O]

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote: posted by Foxy on 17/09/2004 13:55:04

LOL!!! just very cheeky - it was this lunchtime (noon-ish)......

Ok ?21k and i'll collect?

It must be me who's tired as I read the time you posted in 12 hour clock and not 24 hour.[:I]

I think its down to all the timewasters with M3 as its in Autotrader today, they are giving me an headache....what is it with M3's that attract complete [email protected]

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote: posted by Foxy on 17/09/2004 15:42:32

Martin - you have email!

Just replied, sorry been busy in the shop.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts