Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 564 Posts

·
Techno Viking
9,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it was about time i posted some pics of the beast,Its pretty damn bloody basic at the mo but ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and the A3 Alloys

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Coillies!!

Posted Image

After fittment of the coilovers and with my crimbo Aero wiper [:D]

Posted Image

Quick pic from the Wigwam weekend, it was spotless hours before!

Posted Image

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
Why oh why did you spend that money on other stuff when you could have dropped it for the same price? Get it sat down mate[H]

·
Techno Viking
9,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why oh why did you spend that money on other stuff when you could have dropped it for the same price? Get it sat down mate
lol only spent £25 so far ... £30 if you include the 2 mkivs stickers! £20 for the K&N and £5 for the ariel, the alloys were given to me [:D]

as for dropping it ive got my dad on that one, he's looking around for me, good having a dad as a mechanic lol

·
Registered
368 Posts
If i was you, deck it spray the bumper trims same colour as car get a standard gti spoiler tint the windows and get the standard gti rear lights with the darker bit in middle, id do that for starters :)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
nice car alex. what else have you planned? you should get some gti lights (was my first mod lol) yeh and really does need lowering.. but so does mine! but nice start mate

Chris

·
Techno Viking
9,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice car alex. what else have you planned? you should get some gti lights (was my first mod lol) yeh and really does need lowering.. but so does mine! but nice start mate

Chris
looking at lowering it! it would make the alloys look better (theyre only 15s)

thought about a spoiler to but ... [:|] not sure

also fancy angel eye headlamps too, loads of stuff buzzing around

could do with a respray its got plenty of scratches but its all £££ well see lol

mite not do much, would ideally want to upg to TDI or GTI some time in the future once ive got a few more years and ncb

·
Registered
861 Posts
Looks mint condition [Y] What colour is it? I dont think ive seen that blue on a golf before, it similar to that dark blue you see on imprezas

·
Techno Viking
9,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Indigo Blue is the right colour mate. One of the best colours on the Mk4, IMO.

Wigster.
waheey i was right lol, i though it was, but i was only going off other cars!

its a great colour for keeping clean, and a lovely shine once its had a bit of tlc.

its scratched to buggery at the mo which i really need to try and do something about but not sure which products etc.

mostly small scratches nothing to deep

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Indigo Blue is the right colour mate. One of the best colours on the Mk4, IMO.

Wigster.
waheey i was right lol, i though it was, but i was only going off other cars!

its a great colour for keeping clean, and a lovely shine once its had a bit of tlc.

its scratched to buggery at the mo which i really need to try and do something about but not sure which products etc.

mostly small scratches nothing to deep
mine was in poor condition when i saved it from a women and her kids lol! just spend a good day with cleaning porducts and a bit of g3 on the nasty scratches and it will clean up nicely, there a detailing bit on here with loads of good threads on getting cars nice and shiney again

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
Alex,it could be cheaper than you think mate[Y].\i can get you a boot with glass for £50,ask Jake how much it would cost to smooth and paint it[Y]

·
Techno Viking
9,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alex,it could be cheaper than you think mate
.\i can get you a boot with glass for £50,ask Jake how much it would cost to smooth and paint it
really? i was thinking that or forget the wiper and stick an aero one on! they look a bit tidyer.

it'd deff look much better smoothed anyway, thinking of getting pressed plates to, those are knackered, especially the front one!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Get some new plates, debaged the rear (just the Golf and 1.6) and get it slammed on them A3 rims. It will look top class bud!

·
Techno Viking
9,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Get some new plates, debaged the rear (just the Golf and 1.6) and get it slammed on them A3 rims. It will look top class bud!
thems the plans man!

think it would be much easier just getting rid of the 1.6 ans golf anyway, thats what i was thinking, the missus was watching something crap so i played on psp lol

just trying to save funds for the lowering anyway!

but

cheers dude

1 - 20 of 564 Posts