Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spy shots at Snetterton. Car broke down half way. Oil spillage. You just gotta love those louvres. Delicious!

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
248 Posts
Quote: posted by smallboy on 05/11/2004 15:19:09

Spy shots at Snetterton. Car broke down half way. Oil spillage. You just gotta love those louvres. Delicious!

Posted Image

Posted Image

exactly how a kev'd up aston should look like [:eek:)]

·
Registered
223 Posts
I LOVE Aston Martins! First had a ride as a youth in one of the 80's V8 Vantages and been hooked ever since. [Come on Lottery ticket...]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Not keen on Astons myself, but that one looks good. Saw a black Lambo Diablo getting full tilt off a roundabout in Aberdeen yesterday. That would do for me if the lottery came up.

Oh and this car too if the owner of Hawaian Tropic was willing to sell it!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Clicky

The genuine Lambo Countach from the Cannonball run!!! A boy hood dream!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Quote: posted by smallboy on 05/11/2004 15:19:09

Posted Image

Posted Image

It looks surprised.. like it's going [:O]

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes it was, the same car. I have even more pics here, taken by the "official" photographer during the first day testing at Snet.

MORE Pics

I really really love the look of this car. It's much much better than the truncated Maserati MC12 - one of its many competitors alongside the Murcielargo R-GT, Chevrolet Corvette C6-R,Ferrari 575 and the Saleen S7R.

Posted Image

I like this bit, "Each DBR9 will be priced at ?475,000, or 665,000 Euro, and each customer

team will be expected to buy two cars, that is, 10 teams from around the world".

1 - 18 of 18 Posts