Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have got in touch with a guy in Germany and he is offering me polished ASA AR1's 18x8" for 1250 Euros (thats about ?865) which include Nankang K104 typres ... is this a deal or not worth my bother ?

Heres a pic of the wheels if anyone is interested (and wants to do a GB ? :p ) Theyre going onto a Bora

Posted Image

Thanx

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I have e mailed them but had no reply! Do they do them in 5x100 for sure as the website shows 5x112 only.

I would be after wheels only probably unless they do some better tyres. TBH those Nankang tyres are not too hot. I am also proably gunna paint mine so bare wheels would be good.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I ahve seen em on golfs btu they dont list thm. Wondered if they were discontinued in that PCD for some reason?

IIRC someone got an e mail reply from alurad de and was tolf they were NOT available for MK4s too!

Weird!

You have a deffo price and avaiability then nudda?

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Your looking at about ?550 for the wheels only!

I've been on contact with my local wheel supplier as he has said he can get these wheels as well now but I am still waiting for a price.

I'll let you know what he comes back with.

J.

·
Registered
296 Posts
theyre gonna be a pain in the backside to clean i reckon. lovely wheel though. what do people think about how they would look on a silver mk4?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Yours 'd look good on bricks, Faisal!! I could ave em cheap then!! LOL

Faisal are the rims polished laquered or silver painted?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Quote: posted by marriedblonde on 16/02/2005 17:06:23

Your looking at about ?550 for the wheels only!

I've been on contact with my local wheel supplier as he has said he can get these wheels as well now but I am still waiting for a price.

I'll let you know what he comes back with.

J.

Any news on these wheels yet marriedblond. Can he get them and for what price???

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Went to seak to them again friday to find out whats going on and the latest is not good.

They can get them but the supplier can't give them a firm date as to when they would be

able to supply them and therefore no firm price either [:(]

J.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Quote: posted by kingkoop on 17/02/2005 15:39:57

what do people think about how they would look on a silver mk4?

Absolutely stunning ................

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 34 Posts