Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I've missed something here? Do you have the ability to find stuff out about my car on VWs computer system?

I'd like to know what, if anything, it had done prior to me owning it....

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It only shows the stuff you can see on the screen, date purchased, last known milage, engine code, paint code, outstanding recalls, etc...

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
Why not just PM them? Nice of you to help them out, but it looks like private info to me...
Not sure how!
When someone posts, there's a button marked "PM" in their signature (next to their email button). Click on that and you can send them a pm. Great to see you helping them out but if I were you I'd delete or edit the above posts and pm the info to them. Do it quickly and they'll never know [;)] *coughs**beer money keeps us quiet*[;)][:p]

Dave

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol, thanks Dave, but its the attachments to PMs that i cant do, there's no facility to edit pics onto the thing, i know how to PM just not how to add pics! Will edit the previous posts...

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
Lol, thanks Dave, but its the attachments to PMs that i cant do, there's no facility to edit pics onto the thing, i know how to PM just not how to add pics! Will edit the previous posts...
I thought it was a bit strange that you didn't know how to pm!!!! [:D]

Ok, to send a pic via pm [:$] I think you'll need to use a hosting site like www.photobucket.com and insert the image address into the pm. If that's a problem, email them directly.

Dave

·
Registered
484 Posts
I might be able to find out some stuff Gary. PM me your chassis no. and i'll have a look for you. Not sure how far it goes back though???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts