Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
935 Posts
The car is looking sweet, but the wheels to me in the photoshop look way too big. The car with the actual CHs on, will look sweet though, and I would advise 18s over 19s. Been there and done that, believe me, the 18s will ride smoother and handle much better.

· Registered
3,199 Posts
Very well done pics.......how are you getting on with the A3 ?

I had my A3 Sportback brochure (read: "glossy kack") today in the mail - tempted but waiting for imminent test drive of the 2L Tdi DSG 3-door.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm loving my A3, its such a well built car and Foxy i'm sure you'll love that test drive in the 2L TDI DSG :D

Paul, its a great location to take pictures, i'm trying to get as many as possible there before it gets knocked down!

Do you know any other good location to take pictures in Hull apart from next do the bridge? I've been doing a fair amount of searching.

And thanks to everyone for the kind comments :)

· Registered
250 Posts
Quote: posted by Ghetto on 13/08/2004 12:32:53

Paul, its a great location to take pictures, i'm trying to get as many as possible there before it gets knocked down!

Do you know any other good location to take pictures in Hull apart from next do the bridge?

Make sure your car is nowhere near when that lot hits the deck [B)]

Locations - nothing comes to mind. I've been down next to the bridge, but that's not too original.

Your pics look superb - although I don't particularly like the "messed about" one [;)]

Regards

Paul

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.