Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my delivery of my New A3 recently and i'm loving it! So thought i'd take some arty pics to share with you all [^]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And how I want my car to look soon [^]

Posted Image

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the kind comments, I really want to get some CH's (although my friends and girlfriend don't like them). Just need to save up for those 19s & tyres!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
quality pics mate - nicely done [^]

·
Registered
942 Posts
The car is looking sweet, but the wheels to me in the photoshop look way too big. The car with the actual CHs on, will look sweet though, and I would advise 18s over 19s. Been there and done that, believe me, the 18s will ride smoother and handle much better.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Very well done pics.......how are you getting on with the A3 ?

I had my A3 Sportback brochure (read: "glossy kack") today in the mail - tempted but waiting for imminent test drive of the 2L Tdi DSG 3-door.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm loving my A3, its such a well built car and Foxy i'm sure you'll love that test drive in the 2L TDI DSG :D

Paul, its a great location to take pictures, i'm trying to get as many as possible there before it gets knocked down!

Do you know any other good location to take pictures in Hull apart from next do the bridge? I've been doing a fair amount of searching.

And thanks to everyone for the kind comments :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Quote: posted by Ghetto on 13/08/2004 12:32:53

Paul, its a great location to take pictures, i'm trying to get as many as possible there before it gets knocked down!

Do you know any other good location to take pictures in Hull apart from next do the bridge?

Make sure your car is nowhere near when that lot hits the deck [B)]

Locations - nothing comes to mind. I've been down next to the bridge, but that's not too original.

Your pics look superb - although I don't particularly like the "messed about" one [;)]

Regards

Paul

1 - 20 of 24 Posts