Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Saw a UKMKIVS sticker on a bora at Elsecar on sunday so thought i'd see what it was!!

Do you cater for Polos?

My bf has a Golf, slowly doing it up.

Stacey.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My missus has a Polo. Personally I?ve always liked the Harlequin??does anyone else know of a manufacturer that has done such a radical paint job on one of their models? I can?t think of any

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
My missus has a Polo. Personally I?ve always liked the Harlequin??does anyone else know of a manufacturer that has done such a radical paint job on one of their models? I can?t think of any
You like the harlequin? One was in front of me the other day and I was half expecting noddy to be driving big ears around.

Anyway, any lady is welcome on the forum! [:D]

·
Registered
32 Posts
there was a guy on radio 2 [showing my age now] talking to a lady trying to sell one of these polos,he said theyre fairly sought after in the right place,told her to list it on ebay,might have a look to see if its on there!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I look at some of the cars that are ?customised? and think exactly the same thing! ? you have to admit that everyone remembers you and where they saw you, it just a bit of fun,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

I wonder what colour is recorded on the V5

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
UKMKIVs! - MKIV Polo???? [:D]

No...seriously though. Don't see why it matters - you could always pretend to have a golf? Not like the moderators check! or do they???..... [*-)] lol

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Welcome to the forum ...

and i would say polos are welcome .....my other half has a polo and shes on here aswell ...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts