will be the most popular MKIV / MKV running on the black stuff. Post
your nominations for Aprils Car of the Month Award here. Nominations
will end 7th April 2005.

Who Can I Vote For - Car of the Month Rules and FAQs

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Quote: posted by NikB on 01/04/2005 09:40:21

Unfortunately I can't be in it as I'm a mod but thanks for the nominations anyway.

Can we hold off for 10 days?...NikB upto now...but HOPEFULLY Reflex TDI in 10 LONG days time...

Reflex TDi it is...and good luck James if you're watchin!!

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Unfortunately I can't be in it as I'm a mod but thanks for the nominations anyway. I'd vote for either Reflex TDi or Foxy.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
James aka reflex Tdi

A very nice example of an Anni, with a superb and educated choice of additional mods.

James is a great member of the site and I value his opinion a lot. He's always happy to share his knowledge and answer questions in a factual and precise manner.

·
I ain't no effin padawan
1,429 Posts
I love nick and James car. Both subtly modified so as not to ruin the already near perfect Anni styling. As I can't vote for nick, James gets it.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote: posted by NikB on 01/04/2005 09:40:21

Unfortunately I can't be in it as I'm a mod but thanks for the nominations anyway. I'd vote for either Reflex TDi or Foxy.

Just so everyone knows, sorry Nik but thats not true [:)]

Nik B can be nominated, but like everyone else he cannot nominate himself.

If the popular vote is for a moderators car, then so be it...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi mate vote goes to mike tdi saw it at elsacar for the first time and it just looks amazing lots of sutle mods just how i like it,plus it sounded the dogs too could not beleave it was a diseal spot on m8.

4low

·
Registered
874 Posts
If BisetJ still had his Anni then I would have voted for him (210bhp ish from just a custom re-map) but he's crumbled and bought himself an R32!

My vote therefor goes to NikB- didn't know you could get nitrous on a diesel until he did it! Nice choice of mods too (coilovers etc). Lovely car.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts