Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whos going guys,great little show this,and i know there is a few cars been unveiled at this show.

cheers 4low.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Im tempted to come along for a looksee, but i went a couple of years ago and there wasnt much going on, has it got any bigger or is it still a small thing? and has anybody got an idea of how much its going to cost this year?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Provided my car is not in bits... i will definately be going now, Its been a while since i last went to a meet and could do with some inspiration for the car... plus it might be good to put some faces to names..

what time does it start??

·
Registered
232 Posts
I will be going to this one too.

Jase will be good to see your car in the flesh havnt seen it since awesomes rolling road day.Do you know if Hep is coming to this one would be good to meet up again?

Nick.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I will be going to this one too.

Jase will be good to see your car in the flesh havnt seen it since awesomes rolling road day.Do you know if Hep is coming to this one would be good to meet up again?

Nick.
james can't come he will be away.

has anybody got a phone number for "clubgti"? i would like to show but you only can if your a clubgti member.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
sorted out my club gti membership now.

spoke to the lad who is organising the show this year(simon)and it turns out you don't actually have to be a clubgti member to show after all.

it's the first year he has taken over running the show and he's having more trade stands(going to be outside) this year and also has paid for the outside area too,so show will be a bit bigger than previous years.

anyways i'm showing my car,but only outside as i want to get there a bit later(about 9ish(have to be there early doors to get an indoor spot, 6-7ish)and also want to leave soon as poss. (about 2ish outside and about 5ish inside).

so see you all there.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Going to be poping along for a look at this meet, even more so as there are going to be more traders, hopfully better than the Pod earlier in the month.

I'll nip over and say hi jase and get another good look at your car.

Carl

·
Registered
104 Posts
I may pop down to this with the misses. Shouldn't take long from Darlo.

I was going to the beetle vs mini at York but would rather come here. Will come and say hi if I spot any familiar cars.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
see you all tomorow,

my youngest son is coming with me to this,it's his first car show.he's reached that age where he wants to go everywhere with me.got lots of dvd's for him to sit and watch in the car for when he gets board of walking around.

so!anyone want to look after a 4 year old little boy...lol!

i'll be there about 9am and having an outdoor spot.then leaving about 2-3.

think gates open to public at 10.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Ill be there about 10ish Jason, want to try and get a good parking spot so i don't have to drive down the end of that muddy track! Ill see ya tomorrow.[Y]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts