Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean to serious levels whats the most BHP and torque to date, whos done it and wht did it cost?

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Not familiar with this yuning that you speak of [:p]

I know Foxy's tuned his to somewhere around 180ish bhp with a
Superchips remap, don't think there's much else out there tuning wise
other than remaps as yet.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Yeah, got Superchips one-off remap (ish!) with 188bhp / 400Nm .........

If you want more go than that (and i'm feeling your need too brotha) then it's a hybrid turbo, custom remap and/or NOS......

As for cost.........write a blank cheque - you'll be one of the first.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I think AMD are the only ones who offer anything above chip at the moment. But your talking ?2700 for 210bhp. Im not convinced that extra money is justified. Given that you can get around 190bhp for ?500 the extra 20bhp is going to cost ?2300!!! Is 20bhp worth that much?

I think im just going to get a turbo back miltek, panel filter and then a rechip. This should put me at around 185bhp and then leave it.and start saving up for a new 4 series (3 series coupe) 330 or 335 turbo diesel.

·
Vendor
1,459 Posts
Have you got any prices please Sarah ?
Yes we can offer a remap for this and the price of this map would be ?500.00 + VAT.

If I can help further please feel free to call me on 01246 222221

We would include a Rolling Road printout so you can see the results of your remap.

Sarah

·
Vendor
1,459 Posts
Thanks Sarah...is that price for stage 1 or 2 ?
answers own question stage 2 - note to self - read website before posting !![:$]
No that is the Phase 1.

The price states"From"

So this is the Phase 1.

Hope that helps.

If it doesn`t then you know you can always call us.

Sarah

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I mean if stage one is a chip and theres a stage 2, what do you get in that ? I wouldn't pay AMD's prices, For 1k + it must be a whole new turbo. I don't see why you couldn't make a hybrid out of the standard one for ?500.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts