Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished watching it. Lots has happened and we do find out how/why the plane crashed.

*SPOILERS BELOW..*

Is anyone feeling a bit disappointed in the ending? It didn't leave me in as much suspense as the last series. Are we going to see Michael and Walt again or is that it?

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
just trying to get the HD files of the lost finale now, if it fails (again - tried the last 4 episodes) then i'll be getting the torrent over the weekend

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
Yep, I've watched it now.

Thought it was an excellent way to end the series and it has left me thinking all sorts of things[:S][:S]

So many questions and so few answers..................

Roll on series 3...............[Y][Y][Y]

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Watched it last night, I thought it was a little strange how quickly it turned to night in some of scenes [^o)]

If you haven't read any of the Lost forums, go and have a peak as it will raise a lot more questions about what has happened and what could happen next.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Watched it last thursady, absolutley excellent. Although now it leaves you needing Season 3 to start to answer all the new stuff brought up in the last two episodes. What's also annoying is that, The unit has also ended, sleeper cell has finished, 24 and prison break also, so there is no more weekly downloading, which I suppose is a good thing in a way, but it leaves me with nothing to watch. [:(]

?

Ho hum, at least the world cup starts soon.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I watched the conclusion last night and now can't wait for the third series.
I though Charlie acted a little strange after coming out from the blast, probably had a little more of his 'virgin mary'!!

Thats Lost S2 and Prison Break finished for me, im up to episode 14 of 24 S5 so have a little to go with that.
Waiting to be watched I have The Unit, Over There, Sleeper Cell and Invasion. I've also grabbed Bones and the first couple of series of CSI which looked quite interesting after watching a little of one episode.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Oh my God! Just how frustrating is it to have to wait for S3 now!

And no Prison Break either to watch.........

[:'(]

·
Registered
62 Posts
Also can't wait for season three.

Its typical of Lost that only at the very end of season two do we find out why the plane crashed. . . at the very beginning of season one! I'm sure in S3 we're going to learn a lot more about the others, the Dharma initiative etc.

In the meantime :http://www.dharmasecrets.com provides more than a few theories for whats going on.

Mike

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
there are so many levels to the mystery in lost and so many things that we don't notice

i didn't realise until yesterday that the numbers add up to 108

i'm a bit worried that they won't get a chance to explain everything

season three is due in October, everyone conserve your bandwidth* until then, lol

* i finally got a complete episode of HD lost off of the newsgroups, this double parter was 11.5Gig!!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Got to say it is one of the best TV series I have the pleasure in downloading/watching and I'll miss it like hell tll October or whenever its back on.

There are so many unanswered questions that you know some will never be answered but each week a small little bit more does come out just to help fill out the puzzle.

Damn shame that Prison Break, Over There, The Unit have all stopped as well though.....[:mad:]

·
Registered
103 Posts
Damn shame that Prison Break, Over There, The Unit have all stopped as well though.....[:mad:]
Aha! - Over There was the other show I hadn't downloaded but liked the sound of. I may well have something left to fill the gap until the new season of almost everything starts. [:)]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts