Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[:O]

Mother of God, what is going on???!?!?

Not wanting to give anything away to people that haven't got this far yet but was anyone else as amazed as me by the end?

That has to be one of the most bemusing episodes (and the best in that respect) I've seen.

·
Registered
218 Posts
highlight the text below if you want to read, kinda contains a big spoiler for those not watching episodes from the US

I think they want henry back.. michael will get him for them. although, he seemed to had to kil Anna Lucia, and he seemed shocked when he killed libby.. cant wait till thurs to watch the next one!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Yeah, thats the only reason I can come up with.

It may be an idea to edit your post though, thats one serious spoiler for anybody browsing this thread who haven't watched episode 20 yet.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I watched it and was shocked also.I recon the best episode so far was the other 48 days tho. [;)]

·
Registered
438 Posts
My housemates had been talking up this episode for a couple of days until I finally got around to watching it.

I sat there thinking, what was so amazing about all this then eh. Then the last 5 minutes absolutely blew my mind, I could actually believe what happened. Can't wait to see what happens now!

Peter

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
On a side note, wasn't the actress that plays 'Anna Lucia' arrested for d+d in Hawaii a few weeks ago whilst filming Lost & given a couple of weeks in the slammer? So.......Is she dead? I think not, but ep20 is definately a mind blower!
It just gets better all of the time! Can't wait until Thursday for ep21!
Prison Break on a Monday night (ep21 tonight) & Lost on a Thursday night......top essential d/l's!

·
Registered
639 Posts
^^^^ iwilliams edit your post.....kind of takes away the reason why he hid it in the first place.

I watched it too and was also suprised. Apparently the next episode (Episode 21) which is titled simply '?' (its all about that question mark on the map) is meant to be a big turning point, even bigger than the last episode according to several websites!

Only 2 regular length episodes and a two hour season finale before season 2 is over :( :( :(

·
Registered
103 Posts
On a side note, wasn't the actress that plays 'Anna Lucia' arrested for d+d in Hawaii a few weeks ago whilst filming Lost & given a couple of weeks in the slammer? So.......Is she dead? I think not, but ep20 is definately a mind blower!
It just gets better all of the time! Can't wait until Thursday for ep21!
Prison Break on a Monday night (ep21 tonight) & Lost on a Thursday night......top essential d/l's!
I think Anna and Libby were both arrested for D&D, so it seems like a bit of a cheesy way of getting rid of them?

Anyway, 20 was excellent, can't wait for 21, should be really good now!

P.S. - Latest Prison Break was also top class.

·
Registered
103 Posts
EP21 is out on the net for those who D/L it
?

is it on the lost website??
Search google for Bit torrent - too much stuff to be explained tbh.

Although to be brief you need a torrent client, like ABC, Azureus, Bit Commet(again search google, I find ABC best though) etc... Then use a torrent site such as, MiniNova.net, Torrentspy.com, tvtorrents.com, etc...

[edit]P.S. - ep21 was quite good again, the episodes were fairly boring through season 2 with not enough stuff happening, but now its getting interesting again.[edit]

·
Registered
570 Posts
Got to say this is one of hte best shows around at the moment

Eps20 was simply gobsmacking at the end and I'm about to start the download tonight for eps21. I cant wait to see this one......

Slight change in series here but anyone watching 'The Unit'?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Based upon a 'special forces' unit in the USA and what they have to deal with but also what hte wives and families have to as well. Fairly curretn to with waht is happeneing around the world too with the stories.

Have to admit rather good if you like this sort of thing.

Another series to look for is called 'Over there'. Once again based on the US military and how a unit works in Iraq at the moment. Good story line as well [:)]

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Cheers Mark, sounds right up my street.
Have first 11 episodes of 'The Unit' and season one of 'Over There' in my download list [:D]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts