Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Someone on here said something about this site http://www.tmtuning.com/vw/ so I thought I would have a look and it seems cheap. Has anyone bought from them and is the postage cheap?

I added 1x OEM R-Line shiftknob and 1x VW OEM MK4 R32 manual pedals, which came to a total of 221.00 USD which worked out at ?113 GBP.

what do you lot think?

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
that is cheap!

hmmm, someone email 'em asking for 10 sets, with discount! see if we can get a group buy going!

jammy

EDIT: i've emailed 'em bout GB

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I'm sure that I read somewhere that the pedals are different? Don't know tho. The postage shouldn't be a big issue if you get some discount and buy in bulk! Christ even if you just buy on their own then the savings would definitely outweigh the postage. I wouldn't have thought the postage on a smallish container would be stupid high...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
different? as in?

I know theres all the different types to pick from like auto, manual, RHD or RHD but dont know my car is booked in awsome for a service at the end of the month then koni kit end of the next month, so will wait till someone who has ordered from them reply's [:p]

i'm sure markus with the bora ordered from these but he aint online.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Different as in LHD/RHD, Not sure tho. Just a little thought in the back of my mind saying something! I think its the go faster pedal which is different...

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Yeah, I've just had a browse thro it and the prices do seem fair and i'm especially liking all of the different interior trim colours you can get!

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
the footrest is the only difference in LHD and RHD. the ordinary pedals are the same.

Baz

·
Registered
216 Posts
Bought a few accessories for my car, chrome lighter, telescopic antenna, silver aluminium door pins.

My next order will be for interior replacements.

The shipment charges were alright, but that was to the US and not the UK

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
got a reply back!

Hello James,

thank you for your request.

Your order total for the MK4 R32 manual pedal set with dead pedal for RHD models comes to USD 328.05 including shipping, handling and VAT. WHICH IS ?166.27

A group buy is definitely possible.

If you order 10 sets minimum the prices are as follows:

R32-176-RHD VW OEM MK4 R32 manual pedals, RHD, set of 3
USD 96 / set - so ?48.66 plus VAT and delivery....

R32-177-RHD VW OEM MK4 R32 dead pedal with halter, RHD
USD 114 / pc - so ?57.78 plus VAT and delivery

THESE PRICES ARE NET PRICES. VAT WILL BE ADDED TO THE ORDER ONCE IT's FINALIZED.

It would also make sense if you ship all items in one package, that way you can safe a good amount of money on shipping.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and if you are interested in our offer.

thank you
Katja
TM Tuning
that any good?

i've emailed back asking for a price for 10 sets of 3 pedals and dead inc VAT, handling and shipping.

i guess we can add in as many different pedal type sets? i've asked for prices of TT and anni pedals.

is there anything else people can see on the site http://www.tmtuning.com/vw/ they may be interested in?

jammy

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Vagparts could do the RHD 'R' pedal set and RHD 'R' dead pedal for ?157 inc. VAT....

Granted shipping is extra but if it's in the region of ?10 it's the same cost as tmtuning without the hassles of international postage and possible probs with having the wrong bits shipped etc..

Contact Martin at Vagaparts as i'm sure he may be able to sort out some sort of GB perhaps? [:)]

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
true, but if postage costs TMT side don't increase too much then the total will drop for every 10. and there shouldn't be any probs as you're paying for shipping and handling.

lets just see what they say next, its not like i've locked in for an order, just getting quotes! theres a coupla other bits on there that i wouldn't mind having, could add them in too. as could anyone who wanted to participate!

what the GB members pay is exactly as quoted, i'm wouldn't increase the prices just to help myself out.

not saying you said/referred to that, i'm just saying that i'm a tight b*gger, even if i can save a ?1, i don't care where its come from, be it UK or USA. still going to be the same thing, i'll just have an extra gold coin in my pocket.

[:)] [H]

jammy

edit:

?90

Posted Image

?100

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 22 Posts