Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
That is truly disgusting! [:S] why would someone want to do that! someone could get a bargain though, a pair of headlights for 99p! [;)]

·
Registered
194 Posts
How to wreck a perfectly good Nova! [:D]

NOLF - love it! That tickled me! I suppose striclty speaking it would be a Gova.

Some people have no limits or shame do they............................

·
Registered
83 Posts
Gotta admit some people just have too much time on there hands!! lol But hay it just goes to show even the new young team want abit of the vw action with there golf wanna be! haha [:D]

·
Registered
123 Posts
you would have to take the wings aswell as the bumper off to change a headlight bulb.... haha as if you would smoothe them together!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Good point? So Why would you do it? lol

To me it looks like the old Corsa SRI front bumper just fattened up an cut? To smoothe all that there is about a ton of filler and too much work for what you get haha Hat off to the guy ( or lets be PC the woman lol ) that done it they have some determination and imagination [:)]

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
"TOP UNDER BODY CONDITION SAID BY MOT MAN."

Nothing like a bit of free impartial advice!
The mot man also said my old peugeot 306 was very good condition, failed to see the few rust holes in the body.

Out of all front ends to put on a Nova....why o why a Golfs?fair enough if he wants to do it but atleast take a front end that suits it!

I might buy it to set fire to it....keep me warm a few days

·
Super Moderator
50,238 Posts
Each to their own I guess,although I wouldn't be seen dead driving a Nova,with what I can see from those photos,it actually looks quite well done,and if that particular conversion hasn't been done before,top marks for originality.

And in some fringe fashion circles,Gola trainers are considered to still be dead cool,but again,each to their own.

Chris.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.