Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just rolled over the 60k for me owning the car and to celebtrate thought I'd bore some of you sensless, I say some of you but I mean the nerds.

Of particular interest is that the total hours the car has been driven over the last 60k is that it equates 1513 hours which if driven non stop for eighr hours a day would take 189 days to complete..... that is of the 843 days I've had the car, 7.47% of the that time.

If your a nerd, enjoy, if your not you wouldn't have read this far anyway.

Below the main spreadsheet, probably unreadable

Posted Image

Below the main header to the sheet.

Posted Image

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
ct.p that puts my car spreadsheet to shame. Mine only logs date, mileage, change in behaviour/mod or replacement part and cost. As a petrol driver I don't think about MPG. However I can tell you which nults and bolts were changed and when.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes off the MFD.

But time is but an illusion anyway but incredibly scary when you consider the time spent at the wheel.

I'm currentlyexperimenting with an additional column for number of times I've farted through the seats as well but am having a little trouble with the formula.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you input all of that data manually? Or did you manage to download it from the car somehow??
Manually !

Saying that, most of it automatically gets worked out by the sheet.

The only data I input is; milage, cost, litres, hours/mins and ave speed.

You have to appreciate that it's only 2 mins about once a week and I've had it going for two and a bit years now.

·
Registered
180 Posts
see now i was debating for some time whether to reply to this thread as i think its a joke.... gotta be right?

if it is - im sure ypur sense og humour needs to change

if its not - not only does your sense on humour need to change, i am surprised at your facts cos u clearly need to get out more

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
see now i was debating for some time whether to reply to this thread as i think its a joke.... gotta be right?

if it is - im sure ypur sense og humour needs to change

if its not - not only does your sense on humour need to change, i am surprised at your facts cos u clearly need to get out more
I know, I do.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
nope, it puts mine to shame, even the detailed on i keep of all i buy and sell on ebay and profit/loss lol

its important stuff you know [;)]

but feel free to send me over your spread sheet in email cause id love to see what you have done alltogehter, does that makes me a bit sad lol [*-)]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Shall we have a spreadsheet meet at Slough Tesco, I could bring my lappy, and we could mull over formulae with a Krispy Kreme doughnut and coffee [C][Y]
PMSL - just don't get a parking ticket! They've got our numbers, remember [:p]

And Colin, that's one OBSCENE spreadsheet! [:O]

C

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Re: Anyone keep a spreadsheet sadder than this...

You ought to get in touch with DaveH, an occasional user of this forum.

He keeps spreadsheets for what shoes he should be wearing.
PMSL. Does his spreadsheet include such things as 'grass wear, asphalt wear, concrete wear, carpet wear and tarmac wear' factors?!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts