Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Ive got a couple of discs with it on but need a registration key as it shuts down after three months

Has anyone got a key for it??

·
Registered
207 Posts
ETOS and ETKA are the programs that they have in VAG part centres, you can see part numbers of any part of the car and such, and shows how things are assembled into the car somewhat.

ETKA only has VW cars on it, but as far as I know ETOS has all the VAG group on it.

I only have ETKA though....

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got both, ETKA is huge though and does include Audi's also needs a higher screen resolution. Didn't know ETOS expired after a few months might have to get a key, as I feel with my car it would be easier to supply the information regarding parts if mine requires them as it's a bit of a pick and mix

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Ive got a couple of discs with it on but need a registration key as it shuts down after three months

Has anyone got a key for it??
What actually happens when it shuts down?
You can open the first page then which VAG you want then go to the model you want and thats it you cant go any further
Does anyone know how to turn off the time clock inside the program

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Funny you mention that, this has happened to mine a few times. The continue button gets "unhighlighted". The couple of times this has happened i usually remove and reload again and it works.

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Any copies of ETKA and ETOS are illegal. The software is only licenced
for dealerships, even then there is a waiting list for it.

Please don't use uk-mkivs to discuss how to obtain copies or otherwise
use the software illegally. Continue to do so and bans will be issued.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.