Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think I have the guts to do it until I see it, also with mine being a 1.6 the brakes ain't that big and so painting them bright orange will only accentuate that. My original plan was to go for something neutral - matt black, gun metal grey (current favourite).

How about you paint your Mk3's orange for me to see first [:D][Y]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I don't think I have the guts to do it until I see it, also with mine being a 1.6 the brakes ain't that big and so painting them bright orange will only accentuate that. My original plan was to go for something neutral - matt black, gun metal grey (current favourite).

How about you paint your Mk3's orange for me to see first [:D][Y]
Ha, you wouldnt be able to see them anyway.

If you don't like the orange, paint over it in black.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
6 degrees of separation,

Orange = Jaffa = Jaf-far = Stargate = Tilk = Holgram on head = Rimmer !

Do want want to be called Rimmer ? cos that's what'll happen. Perhaps Walrus will be along and start being filty about Jaffas soon.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Let me just get my shades! [H]

Bling! Especially on your car. Send me over a decent pic of your calipers. You don't have multispoke wheels do you!? Will be a nightmare!
That looks pretty good against your paint. Could you photochop mine pink to match the paint? [:)]
Shiuming, you got mail.

Adi, you actually want yours pink of you having a laugh?!

My calipers are actually yellow, not orange, just a photochop

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good effort, but ya see, that makes the calipers look tiiiiny [:(]

Or how about this, better pic, there is more to the caliper than the bit you re-coloured, there are some bits above and below the two pads that make it look slightly bigger?

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.