Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Has anyone ever bought from a guy on ebay with the name emsltd he sells a lot of golf stuff all the time mats pedals etc. Thing is i won one of his items and paid on sunday with the promise of special delivery im still waiting for my goods and he is not replying to my email.

Anyone else can help ??

Cheers

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Is he the same guy who had the tacho rings ??

I still havent had a reply about payment ( in engrish )anyway.

I've given up on them & shall just buy in uk or maybe from states, usd1.83[^]

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah Norwich is where hes based he doesnt seem to do tacho rings. His feedback is really good but ive had no response from him at all hes already given me feedback but no goods.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have purchased 3 items from him and have had no problems, items delivered within 2/3 days, as mentioned his feedback is very good.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Also i forgot to mention i am a manager in Royal Mail and must admit the service is not very good at the moment it is possible your item could be in the system, when you do get in touch if it was sent SD then ask for ref number and let me know and i will check the tracking system at work.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Quote: posted by ScuDaddy on 28/10/2004 12:00:20

Also i forgot to mention i am a manager in Royal Mail and must admit the service is not very good at the moment it is possible your item could be in the system, when you do get in touch if it was sent SD then ask for ref number and let me know and i will check the tracking system at work.

Ah...! ScuDaddy, I have a query! Sorry to jump this thread.

Actaully I will create a new one. Sorry guys!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Emsltd is the same 'company' that advertised in PVW a couple of months ago as OEMPARTS. He gets all his gear imported direct from germany which is why he is cheaper, although I have noticed that prices certainly on ebay are just starting to creep up. Still very good and he deals with all the good stuff ie r32 body parts, and trim pieces etc. I live locally to Golfnutz in the northwest, and he purchases things direct from him to sell on, says he has no problems. I think the guy at EMSLTD is called Jeremy.

·
Registered
345 Posts
'evilhomer' you are spot on. I was dealing with Jeremy when i was after the aluminium interior trim. He seems to get his hands on a lot of 'tempting' things.

Seems a good setup but it did appear to me that he's one of those people that never rings you back. I'd buy confidently from him tho.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have bought a few bits from him, all quality stuff and fast postage.

But postage can be over the top as i couldnt get him to combine my purchases [:(!]

·
Registered
703 Posts
EMS, OEM parts, West Coast Racing etc

If you are a totally legit company why the cloak and dagger stuff with the different trade names? I'd steer clear........

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I've had parts from him before (2 sets of sideskirts) and im currently waiting on a set of anni trim to arrive. Paid for it on saturday, positive feedback recieved. TBH i expected it to arrive a few days ago, won't be happy if it doesnt arrive tomorrow!

·
Registered
345 Posts
EMS, OEM parts, West Coast Racing etc

If you are a totally legit company why the cloak and dagger stuff with the different trade names?

Thats very true! Wierd. Ive never had any problems tho.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Well i got my trim today, Posting a package on the 27th which was paid for on the 23rd is a bit poor in my book. Ah well, got all trim now!!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I've had an R32 steering wheel (direct) and an R32 deadpedal (ebay) off Jermemy at EMS Ltd / OEM Parts - he's a nice guy and was very true to his word when he said the packages would arrive.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts