Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Can't forget it's role in you know what..

Youtube

Ebay

I don't know if it's just me.. but since I can remember, I've always wanted one, and at some point in my life, I like to think I will.

Couldn't say what it is about them I like.. and we've all seen the Top Gear where all its flaw's are pointed out but cruising down a straight road with the windows down and the sun blazing listening to the raw meaty power surrounding you.. Corrr.. [In-love]

·
Super Moderator
50,244 Posts
Any pre 70s muscle gets my juices flowing,but more so the tunnel back Charger than any others.Any proper V8 gives me goosebumps but although the deep rumble of a big block is a sure sign of massive horsepower figures and biblically high torque outputs,I still prefer the much crisper throttle response of a well tuned small block[8].

Chris.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Love these cars! Always have, always will and would love to have one parked on my drive. Lumpy burble when idling which turns into an howling roar when pulling swiftly away-fantastic[drool][In-love]

·
Registered
22 Posts
My dad went out and bought himself a 68 Mustang last year.

The amount of times ive tried to persuade him to let me drive it must be over a million by now.

All i can hope is that he passes it down to me for my 21st[au]

i wish[cry]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.