Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking round for heated recaros and have come accros a red & black set for ?150!!

There are at CMS Derby - 01332 371819

I havnt seen them, just spoke on the phone.

Just thought id pass it on.

EDIT: Turns out they were a little damaged sorry.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, glad it was a usefull link, i never asked about condition as they wernt what i wanted. i assume you did?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Quote: posted by LiQuOrIcE on 09/09/2004 13:57:59

Cool, glad it was a usefull link, i never asked about condition as they wernt what i wanted. i assume you did?

They said 'mint but need cleaning'. I'll post up some pics when I get them. After the problems with the last set I bought I can't wait to get them in.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what was wrong with your last ones?

Also, ive found something on ebay which im waiting for a reply on!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
On the subject of recaros, reckon black recaros would look rediculous in a light grey interior golf? What else would need changing? Carpet, all light grey plastic? hmmmm Do the recaros come in grey?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Last set were grey/black and appeared to be mint. Took all old seats out, swapped airbag connectors, fitted passenger seat and all was well. Fitted drivers seat and noticed it was difficult to get in the runners, once noticed it lent to one side. [:(] Closer inspection revealed a bent bracket. Fortunately I managed to get my money back, just lost out on time and petrol.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Rye! Dont do it! I went down that path (OK so they are Black/Blues) and I never been happy with my interior ever since. Wanted to change the plastics, door cards and carpet but its so much money even when I went to a scrappy. Go for grey leathers if you have Air Con and yes they did do the Recaros but only in Grey Leather IIRC.

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 35 Posts