Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I sit here working my way through a big bag a xmas Haribo sweets, (rather than working my way through the mounting pile of work) I was wondering if anyone else still has any xmas goodies left? I've got the said bag of Haribo and another unopened tub of jelly sweets, and that's me finished.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Just the rank ones in quality street, orange creams & strawberry ones

Those Haribo & jellies would have been gone by lunch time xmas day in my house

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
no chocolates but i just found a lynx toiletries set that i didn.t know i had , "mental thought "( must drink less on xmas day )

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They're the best ones!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"mental thought "( must drink less on xmas day )
I remember a few years ago, getting up early on xmas day with my parents after a big xmas eve night out, opening all my pressies and, feeling really rough, I went back to bed. Got up a few hours later and had to look through my pressies again because I couldn't remember what I'd had!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
[:O] there the only ones i like lol

We've got loads of choccies left..

my mum found some more s election boxes under the stairs yesterday so the kids are set till next xmas!! lol

·
Registered
881 Posts
I still got quite a bit left, never been a massive fan of chocolate, still got a giant toblerone, half a s election box, box of lindors and a box of wine gums.

....oh and the classic gold coins in the red netted bag, which everyone has had at somepoint! [:D]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I think we're down to half abar of galaxy, a mini hollow santa and a net of chocolate coins.

I went WAY under what I normally have though this year, cos I didn't wanna end up ballooning again [:S]

Normally I'm still eating it in March! [:O]

C

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
no chocolates or sweet things left in the house I wish there was.. hmmm roses ( I like how they have got rid of the crap ones now) as for being hungover or drunk on Christmas day Never!! what a waste that would be... (I used to leave that to my little brother lol)

We are supposed to be under a total ban at the moment in a bid to get healthy... although this goes to pot when i do the shopping and i am weak and often find myself eating a pasty at lunch time as well as my lunch..[:$]

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Finished the last of the XMAS booze last weekend, but still finding s election packs and boxes of whiskey choccies lol
Still going through my booze as well!! Must admit though, I don't drink that much at home. The Haribo are fast disappearing though [:'(]

Roses and Galaxy!!! This must the first year that I haven't had any Roses or a single Galaxy bar. mmmmm Galaxy.............

·
Registered
442 Posts
Full GIANT Roses tin... still in the crimbo wrapping... And a 24 pack of Stella as yet un opened... Too much chocky [+o(]... but the Stella wont last much longer [:p]

·
Registered
5,827 Posts

Those Haribo & jellies would have been gone by lunch time xmas day in my house
OMG - how can you think they are the rank ones ! I LOVE those, they are my favourite !

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Yep - Still have my net of gold coins to eat. some other choccies and only just finished the big tub of heroes.

I only finished my easter egg last week too. It was one of those big mother creme egg ones :)

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I only finished my easter egg last week too. It was one of those big mother creme egg ones :)
Sacrilidge!!!!!!! How can you stare lovingly at an Easter Egg for so long - they always taste so nice [:S]

Do it again, and I'll be down boy... Coming for that egg [;)]

C

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sacrilidge!!!!!!! How can you stare lovingly at an Easter Egg for so long - they always taste so nice [:S]

Do it again, and I'll be down boy... Coming for that egg [;)]

C
[:#] <sniggers like a schoolboy>

1 - 20 of 24 Posts