Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any rolling road days going on , i had a look through the events and couldnt see any comming up

just that im geting my car completed next week and wana get her on some roller [;)]

might end up just doing a trip on my own unless anyone else want to join me

·
Registered
642 Posts
Ive done one at engine advantages in essex that was good!!

and my friend works at power engineering and they do them, and supply the bacon rolls [;)]

lolol

it have to be over 10 cars though, and im not sure on the deposit or not ill have to ask if that helps!!!

[:D]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I fancy going to one, anyone fancy the guys at silverstone as they use a load based RR which is what the VW ecu requires whereas some are intertia RR which don't give as accurate a result (supposedly) www.wrc-tech.co.uk think its about ?45 quid though
Think this will be the place to go , them seem spot on and acurate , ANYONE ELSE AGREE [:)]

·
Registered
571 Posts
I fancy going to one, anyone fancy the guys at silverstone as they use a load based RR which is what the VW ecu requires whereas some are intertia RR which don't give as accurate a result (supposedly) www.wrc-tech.co.uk think its about ?45 quid though
Think this will be the place to go , them seem spot on and acurate , ANYONE ELSE AGREE [:)]
Suits me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts