Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any rolling road days going on , i had a look through the events and couldnt see any comming up

just that im geting my car completed next week and wana get her on some roller [;)]

might end up just doing a trip on my own unless anyone else want to join me

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
I fancy going to one, anyone fancy the guys at silverstone as they use a load based RR which is what the VW ecu requires whereas some are intertia RR which don't give as accurate a result (supposedly) www.wrc-tech.co.uk think its about ?45 quid though

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
il def be up for one at there , do you know them there tom ? or shall we get a thread going with some names down and get one booked [:)]

·
Registered
642 Posts
Ive done one at engine advantages in essex that was good!!

and my friend works at power engineering and they do them, and supply the bacon rolls [;)]

lolol

it have to be over 10 cars though, and im not sure on the deposit or not ill have to ask if that helps!!!

[:D]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Uxbridge...

10 mins from the M4 and the M40 and 15 from the M25
Put me down for that. I should really go collect my Aero wipers as well, it's around there, I know postage is only a fiver but any excuse for a drive! [:D]

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Are these inertia rolling roads or load based as it makes a difference? ( VAG engines ecu alters its map against load therefore accurate figures can only really be gained form load based ones)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi

would be up for a go on RR - never done one before - I think the place in witham(essex) does these on a sunday if theres enough people- no idea of cost though

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I fancy going to one, anyone fancy the guys at silverstone as they use a load based RR which is what the VW ecu requires whereas some are intertia RR which don't give as accurate a result (supposedly) www.wrc-tech.co.uk think its about ?45 quid though
Think this will be the place to go , them seem spot on and acurate , ANYONE ELSE AGREE [:)]

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
I'd be up for it once if've paid for my crank to be replaced [:O] it's in the dealers at the mo hopefully its just the end bearings

1 - 20 of 22 Posts