Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys saw these in a local shop where the guy said there japanese wheels specially made out of light materials for racing, they were alot lighter than some of the other wheels i picked up e.g wolfrace.

Anyone got any opinions on these, i hae a MK4 in black so thought they would go well as im gonna get Rear hella black lights soon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah was hopin for that response, anyone know anything about the company that makes em.

and what offset would i need to ask for?? as you can specify one.

Cheers for the replies!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Got a friend running KEI's on his civic they look really nice! The wheels have been run all summer and they still look spot on (he looks after them really well though)

Reckon you're onto a winner there. Possibly try the force 8 aswell!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First of all apologies if this is anyones car cant remember where i got it from..

it has the lights that i want, rear hella black and smokes side repeaters so thought it would be ideal for me to photoshop the Force 10's on there...

I think it looks pretty sweet ur opinions.. obviously crap photoshop but u get the idea...

Posted Image

·
Registered
602 Posts
First of all apologies if this is anyones car cant remember where i got it from..

it has the lights that i want, rear hella black and smokes side repeaters so thought it would be ideal for me to photoshop the Force 10's on there...

I think it looks pretty sweet ur opinions.. obviously crap photoshop but u get the idea...

Posted Image
they look quality mate.

Especially suit the dark car. Look the biz

·
Registered
125 Posts
They're well nice, i've been toying with the idea of either dark wheels
or white ones, been looking at the oz superturismo in white tryin to
figure if they'd look any good on my black golf.

Those wheels are nce though, they're now added to my list.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was at AmD last week and they had them there, in 2 different
finishes. I think 19" without tyres was ?1400. but they do look
amazing! Check out their website, i think they'll be on there...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
These are the Force 10's not the Kruze mate, and from what ive heard they fit mk4 golf offset is 45, but they still fit and ill probably go for 5-10mm spacers for the phat look...

The two finishes are HyperSilver and HyperBlack, im going for the HyperBlack.

As soon as winters over im getting these baby's :eek:)

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I was at AmD last week and they had them there, in 2 different finishes. I think 19" without tyres was ?1400. but they do look amazing! Check out their website, i think they'll be on there...
I think those are probably the Sportec rims ? They do look almost identical. Think AmD are a Sportec agent/importer.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts