Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
England wont get a better chance than this looking through previous worldcups the team with the most luck wins the tournamant.

Windies are not looking to clever today all out for 112?

Its anyones worldcup at the moment looks to have a really good finsh in the next week or so.

·
Registered
72 Posts
well as a pakistan fan im obv. biased but no way was i expecting us to have such a walk in the park today, after today im thinking we have a good chance to get to the final but i think the tournment is still pretty open

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks like India v Pak semi then?

What a mouthwatering prospect that is?

I think England will do SRI LANKA but may be overcome by S Africa..

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the final is on wednesday ind vs pak

india all the way
Problem is India are chokers like SA and they dont have a decent bowling attack prob have the best batting attack but if it was me and ask any other team you just wouldnt want to be facing Pakistan in the semis they are so unpredictable its unreal but when they are on fire you are in trouble as we have seen for many years now.

Having said that they may choke and get thraahed you never know with them. More pressure on the Indians I would say as they are at home and their houses will be pelted if they lose lol.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
England were tought a lesson today they were woooped....If NZ beat SL i got my money on them from the otherside if Pak beat india I would tip them for the cup they have looked impressive in the tournament and the most consistant with only one loss.

·
Banned
7,104 Posts
hahahahahaha, you cant say that mate youll get banned and set on fire and stuff, however I think its hilarious lol

and while were on, people whinge about how long the football world cup is?

the cricket world cups been on for about 9 years.

·
Registered
932 Posts
first off the extra chaana chat they had for breakfast took a toll on their fielding and then when it came to batting what the hell was misbah and younis doing??? they just fannyed about and then put pressure on the others.... this is precisely why pakistan will/can never ever be a consistent force to be reckoned with...

Maan i wont be watching the final but i hope RANDIA gets bummed in the final.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts