Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the meet on the third Tuesday of every month at the Chinearm Arms in Basingstoke still take place or any meets in Basingstoke ????

·
Registered
504 Posts
Anyone know about this?!? If not is anyone up for meeting here at some point - just throwing out a feeler at the mo!

I know the guys from Designadubs were down there a while back and we had a meet then but was all a bit last min and there was a poor turn out.

31st Jan/7th Feb/14thFeb(for those not going out on val's day!)/21st Feb

any of these dates sound good to anyone?!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I could be tempted if it wasn't a thursday and not too late. I.e. around 7pm as I could goto the gym first afterwork and then pop along before I drive back down to southampton.

Can't make thursdays as I have night school.

J.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think we should arrange it for tuesday the 7th or 21st of feb if 7th is too soon - hopefully have my alloys by then [:p]

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'll have some of that! Tuesdays are fine for me.....miss`s goes out! Car needs cleaning then, just not sure where it is???

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
StevieR, down the A33 towards Basingstoke until you get to traffic lights where you turn right for North Chineham. After you've turned right, you go straight across the first mini roundabount and turn left (11 o'clock) at the second one. When you get to the T-junction, turn right and you'll see the Chineham Arms on the left almost immediately.

Aaron / Dean, 21st is cool although if you want to do lunch at Chineham Arms or Bartons Mill, drop me a line

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
21st of Feb should work for me as well. Off tomorrow to Isreal for 3 weeks or so, fingers crossed I should be back by then! Chineham arms is good as well as I work pretty close by. Unlikely my car'll be clean though... best park in the unlit area!

J.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Wouldn't worry, my car is rarely clean as it spends life on the M4 and A33 most of the time! Salt in the winter, bugs in the summer! Grr!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wouldn't worry, my car is rarely clean as it spends life on the M4 and A33 most of the time! Salt in the winter, bugs in the summer! Grr!
Your lucky you have a roof...at least the bugs dont go in your mouth and eyes...also dont park to close to aaron (goldk28611)his car is always nice and shiney[h]..might have to get him to clean our cars at the meet

1 - 20 of 20 Posts