Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im 18 and my no claims bonus is comming up soon and im desprate for a tdi golf and i would like to get cheapish insuance because most of the time is a joke.

im 18 live in dy5 post code and geting my no claims soon and is a full time student

i what all of the insuance to be ligit and im botherd about what type of cover i have to be honest i just need insurance so could any were advice me were to look and what sort of price i would have to pay for a tdi i would like to pay under 1500 for it and i do have both my perents that are willing to be named drivers on there two but i would conider paying 1600 or even 1700 for a gt golf but at the momment im just looking for a se 90 but the quotes are still quite silly

and i currently am a VAG driver and it needs to be a VAG tdi i need i might only have a 1.3 classic beetle but i love all VAG's all my family have them and i dont want to change that

VAG 4 LIFE

thank you all

josh

·
Registered
772 Posts
Get quotes on some of the lower powered GT TDIs to see how much it'll cost you. Adrian Flux do modified car insurance at reasonable prices sometimes. How many NCB will you have?

·
Registered
138 Posts
mines is currently 1600 for my gttdi 110 but i found a quote recently for 1400 (only been driving 7 months) my mums a named driver just to keep the price down too

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will have 1 years no claims and smc who are you insured with? and how old are you? i am currently insurance with adrian flux i need to ring up to be honest iv only been doing online quotes

·
Registered
138 Posts
mines is kwikfit, elephant are giving me the cheapest quotes just now tho going to change policy at renewal if their still the cheapest. i'm 21 but only passed my test last august [:$] (i was busy)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just did a quote thought confused.com fully comp 1000 exsses and with my mom and dad both on police and elephant offerd me £1938.13 admiral £1957.21 and bell £1987.95 with kwikfit being even more stupid with £4929.97

is it more expenisive though a search engine like confuesed? it is really dippressive qoutes like this :/ and thats ona 90tdi se

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its more expensinve from money supermarket elephant what 2310.19

i dont think ill be geting a golf this year will i :/ just drive the 15/20mpg beetle some more LMAO feels like im fueling a lambogini to have the power of a 50cc sccooter

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you i might try ringing up places soon annoy the fuck out of them i dont know y insuance companys do that because if one company did cheapish insuance say 1000 give or take a few 100 quid every one would go with them and they would make a killing

·
Registered
79 Posts
If you got othe cars in the household try a admiral multi car quote! I'm with them and it brought my renewal down another ?300
I'm paying ?800ish and I'm 20 with 2yncb.
That's with two cars on the policy!

Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts