Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone happen to know if this trim (found in Bora's with dark interiors) is the same price from the stealers as Alu / Wood trim? If so can anyone source it CHEAPER!?

thanks, Pat

·
Registered
638 Posts
I will take a picture tonight, I think what I have is the net optic. Its like a goldy brown base, with a very fine mesh over the top.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Nice one thanks, Do you think the fake  wood bits in my GTI would look better with the optic bits? i have beige leather interior.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Net optic is roughly the same price as the brushed alu. Walnut is double (centre console side trims are ?50 each alone - ouch).

·
Registered
737 Posts
It's a shame that VW UK didn't offer the net optic trim as an option on Golfs; I've seen it fitted on imported GTI 1.8Ts and thought it looked better than wood.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Anyone know where i can get hold of one of these? [:p]

Posted Image
LOL - Where did you find that picture? I took that when I sold a few of those in a group buy!

Its the bottom of a Skoda Octavia 1.8T Turbo badge.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Anyone know where one can get this apart from a stealer? I need to replace the right upright part, and the A/C panel section at least.

Dont want to put myself in the firing line here as I dont know where to start, but GB feeler anyone?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah I would imagine you can buy the parts seperately. How old's your mk4 Powerhorse is it the same one you had when we were first on here? If so you might need to upgrade to revision B cupholder. All the rest will fit no problems.

I'd be up for a GB on the BLACK ANTHRACITE trim

1 - 20 of 24 Posts