Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called in at my local VW breakers on the way back for a bit of a browse, and came across a 20v turbo with full anni kit. Side skirts and front skirt were damaged, but the rear skirt was perfect! Whipped it off and noticed some shiny aluminum tailgate support struts. So got them off too and asked the guy (who i've got to know) how much for it all and he only asked for ?40!!! Its all genuine VW and im very happy. Spoiler is been sprayed as we speak.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont think he realised it was an anni valance so charged me the same as a std one. Can't wait to get it on now!

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
WOW WHAT A DEAL !! [:O]

I dont suppose it was the TDI version was it ???

I'm after a plastic engine cover, I snapped mine in half taking it off[:I]

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Paddock in Huddersfield. They are stocking up the yard now so there will be some good stuff within the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Great bargain,i love breakers yards, execpt for the times they try and charge more for the part than it is new. Have you got there number.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeh its 01484 431877, its called Breaking VW's I usually deal with a bloke called Alan. What you after?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
If you happen to see any 1997-2000 model Passats with Xenon Lights in good nick with ballast convertors looms etc please let me know people!

Ta,

Horace

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote: posted by Jace on 15/03/2005 20:13:12

Quote: posted by chaz on 15/03/2005 17:54:30

No, but....http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9889&item=4534994095&rd=1

[:(] Its for a 1.8t, not PD.

thanks anyways[:)]

When i next go in ill ask for you if you like? I think i remember him saying he can get me just about anything. I would be suprised if a PD Anni came in with the front end in-tact TBH. All the cars seem to have front end damage.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Dont suppose you could get me a cheap drivers side mirror case, (in indigo blue pearl preferably [;)] ) and the heated/ tinted blue glass to go with it? [:)]

·
Registered
593 Posts
chaz,

did they have any Mk5's in??

I have to go and find this place when I am back in Huddersfield over Easter weekend!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote: posted by TimGti on 16/03/2005 00:16:56

Dont suppose you could get me a cheap drivers side mirror case, (in indigo blue pearl preferably [;)] ) and the heated/ tinted blue glass to go with it? [:)]

Hi Tim. Well, ive got some black mirror cases if you want those, they look cool against the blue. But they will defo have some glass at the breakers.I Could call in today and get you some if you like? PM me.

ChrisB i haven't seen a full MK5, ive always just seen bits in.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts