Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for another meet?? Im still gutted i missed the last one[:(]

How would towards the end of January sound??

Or does anyone have any suggestions of doing something different rather than standing about a carpark for a few hours??

RR Day.........10 pin bowling........p1ss up, or any other ideas you could think of.......

·
Registered
752 Posts
I would be up for this, anything really. RR day would be good, even though my car is standard... would be good to see just out of curiosity what it is at standard.

End of January would suit me best... [:)]

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yeah that would be good, I'd like to know what I'm getting out of mine
after the tuning box was fitted. Plus I missed the last one too [:(]

·
Registered
440 Posts
I would bring the new R along, but I won't know until nearer the time if I'll be home. I have a trip to Kuwait in mid/late January!! Got to pay for the car somehow lol!!! [:D]

·
Registered
196 Posts
I would bring the new R along, but I won't know until nearer the time if I'll be home. I have a trip to Kuwait in mid/late January!! Got to pay for the car somehow lol!!! [:D]
you dont stay in danestone do you mate?

·
Registered
440 Posts
you dont stay in danestone do you mate?
Sorry for the slow reply, I've only just read this. No, I live in Culter.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i could be up for this thats if my car is back on the road! away 2 fix a number of problems 2morrow, the worst beeing a faulty engine mount! not good! my car has had a major polish with a new pc that i just bought the golf for christmas! lol

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
i could be up for this thats if my car is back on the road! away 2 fix a number of problems 2morrow, the worst beeing a faulty engine mount! not good! my car has had a major polish with a new pc that i just bought the golf for christmas! lol
PC's are awesome mate! I've had mine for a while. Did the bolts break in your mount? A few people have had that problem with the stretch bolts being overtightened then the mount cracking. You should look into the VF engineering mounts if the OEM ones are expensive. Speaking of shiny cars some wanker kicked a filing cabinet outside my girlfriends flat into my front bumper so now it has a gouge out of it and white paint over it. Idiots.

P.S. I heard Japerformances rolling road will be open on the fourth.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Speaking of shiny cars some wanker kicked a filing cabinet outside my girlfriends flat into my front bumper so now it has a gouge out of it and white paint over it. Idiots.
Nightmare dude!!! Gutted...

·
Registered
31 Posts
no well about 8 months ago the mount rubber was knackered so replaced it and then not long after i fitted the new vw one it cracked the metal along the top! but then when i was changing the engine i managed 2 strip the threads on the mount that bolts onto the gearbox! so bought a new one of them and top part! plus new clutch release bearing and new oil filter and 2 lt of vw gearbox oil for the total sum of ?120! lol this car is a total lemon for eating parts! i think in going 2 have 2 buy a cheap laptop and vag com just 2 keep an eye on the car! need to get it unichiped again it feels well slow thisnow! got it rolling roaded without it and got 190

·
Registered
31 Posts
so has any1 desided when and where yet? im now hoping my new wheels im away to order will be hear on time for the meet! im sick of the tt ones now

1 - 20 of 113 Posts