Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4566269161&category=9873&rd=1

Now theres nothing particular that stands out about this car, but its the discription that made the have alittle giggle.

'the subtle Italian body kit' Whats subtle about it [:(]

'great expense has been exhausted on the professional styling of this car' Where?

'not the usual RS6 or RS4 rubbish these are a set of ?2000 virtual un-marked 18? Midua 1000 rims' Definately not my tastes [+o(]

'much deserved styling improvements similar to the R32' Where again?

·
No more Mods....Yeah right !
1,449 Posts
That looks like the Caractere kit to me --- which is pretty good.

Bit daft making the R32 comparisons though.

·
Registered
412 Posts
It looks alright to me... I wouldnt have chosen those wheels and it could do with being a lot closer to the floor but dont really see the need for this thread

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
It looks alright to me... I wouldnt have chosen those wheels and it could do with being a lot closer to the floor but dont really see the need for this thread
I agree... just need different wheels... but, I do think his sales pitch needs to changed.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I think its a very smart looking car, i would be very please if my car came out like that. Thats a full Caractre kit and it looks professionally executed. Lots of time and effort gone into that car, and it shows. I even like the look of those wheels on the car...again need a slight drop though!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Sorry folks - I think that the front valance is rank.

And why oh why does he keep saying it looks like an R32?

and if you don't see the point in this thread.........don't contribute to it!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I dont think it looks that bad, I think the post was mainly to highlight the crap description that the seller has put with the car!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Gotta agree that he has gone to town on the description, but give the guy a break, he is trying to sell the car after all !!

Maybe he's finally gonna get that elusive R32 !! I don't think the car looks that bad, not to my own personal taste, but isn't that the point of modding or personilising your car, it's done to your own taste !!!

And the 4MO is the nearest thing without actually being a R32 !

·
Registered
287 Posts
Tainboy... forums are about discussion surely everyones entitled to contribute to that discussion whatever their opinion?
one dau i will write my own replies........untill then...........ditto!
I agree with the voicing opinions bit (just read what I wrote on the give newbies a break thread).

But what I'm trying to say here (and probably as badly as I did earlier)

if you don't see the point of something, why do it?

Take for example....(this one'll raise a discussion) Big Brother. I do NOT see the point of .....sitting in a house, watching people who are sitting in a house. So I don't.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts