Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Quote: posted by evilhomer on 23/12/2004 04:29:27

needs lowering,

Even further - Why....? any lower it would just look wrong.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Thats the mutts nuts.

Those rims are just, mmmmmmmmmm sexy [:p]

Black lexus lights dont look to bad either[^]

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Not a massive fan of the grille TBH.

Love the wheels and rear end looks smart with the blacked out badge and exhaust. Love the stance of the rear end too.

Those rearlamps aren't Lexus lamps they are Hella Smoked Magic Colour rearlamps, which I am sure evilhomer can confirm.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
looks great IMO (apart from the grille). Same wheels as David on here has - Brock B2's I believe, although these are 18's.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Actually i disagree, i really like the kamei grille and always have. I don't like the wheels or the rear lamps either.. Sorry! (but each to their own eh?).. [^]

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Not to sure about the grille. I really like the wheels, IMO they give the car a muscular appearance if you know what I mean. Oh I'm so bored with my BBS RC's.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is one interesting car. It causes you to look again, even if you don't quite like everything about it and it really seems to polarise opinions. Photos aren't bad either. Isn't everything in that location just so clean!

Oh, just found some grass/weeds to the right of the car. I feel better now [:D].

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
i like everything about that car. and anyway, why are we giving it "special attention"? thats your usual run of the mill modified golf.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Quote: posted by MikeTDI on 23/12/2004 12:01:26

i like everything about that car. and anyway, why are we giving it "special attention"? thats your usual run of the mill modified golf.

Cos the pics are nice, it's nearly Christmas, and everyone's bored?

Is that the same lights as you've got on Mike? They look nice, never seen them so close before.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts