Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. they seem to be coming round faster and faster.. 28 today.. christ, that's getting perilously close to 30.. [:(]

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
The years fly by and your memory loss increases with each !

Happy birthday fella !!

PS It is safe the other side of 30. Don't worry about it approaching, you have the "dirty 30's" to look forward to !

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Happy Birthday fella!!! Have a good 'un.

From someone on the "dark" side of 30, it isn't that bad!!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
happy birthday, Dan [^]. I can't believe you're only 28 - i always thought you were, like, 36 [:p]
Well, I guess at your age dad, the cognition and aability to accurately judge age starts to go doesn't it ?

[;)]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
John, there are so many rude-as lines for that post above, but I won't, I can't, I couldn't possibly... [;)]

Dan, happy birthday old mucka, although I thought you were only a couple years older than me, not FOUR [:p] [;)]

C

·
Super Moderator
50,238 Posts
Way to go old man!!!!! And 30 is perilously close to 40,and 40 is perilously close to 50,and 50 is.............

Chris.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Dude!

28 that's not old.

Don't worry, your as old as you feel.

I'll be 24 next July.......

Gonna start gettin serious now i think. [:(]

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
happy birthday, Dan [^]. I can't believe you're only 28 - i always thought you were, like, 36 [:p]
Well, I guess at your age dad, the cognition and aability to accurately judge age starts to go doesn't it ?

[;)]
And what may I ask is wrong with being 36 ? Are you being 36-ist ?

And 28, the tricky age in every mans life where he starts turning into his dad, it's all downhill now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts