Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are quite a few people on here looking for these But im looking for a mint anniversary totally standard (or very few mods) Petrol or Diesel - Red or Silver (Not Black) Under 40000 If i can persuade anyone to sell? Thanks and great site!!!!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Good luck hunting..... im trying to keep hold of mine whilst finding a house, really dont want to have to sell.  pgtips on here is also looking for a silver gti pd with no luck.  Red one on pistonheads 37k pd, 13k i think. It wud take 13k for me to consider letting mine 20k pd go.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes

I came to look at yours Mark, seriosuly wishing i had bought it

Waited for another red anniversary to be traded in at a garage in wales - but the car was not in great condition

Only recently found this site

Looked at 4 since not manged to find one in anywhere near as good condition

Whats next for you then?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
are you referring to mine paul lol, every week when i wash it i stand back and look and just think mmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
247 Posts
are you referring to mine paul lol, every week when i wash it i stand back and look and just think mmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh
Yeh u know i am matey lol, am still on the hunt lol [:$] Looked at another last week,nearly bought it but wasn't 100% happy with it so gave it a miss & felt a bit gutted , but i aint gunna settle for second best.

Is yours as good as the 1 Tabs just sold then ? cos his looked absolutely mint from the pics he had up [:p]

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Yes

I came to look at yours Mark, seriosuly wishing i had bought it

Waited for another red anniversary to be traded in at a garage in wales - but the car was not in great condition

Only recently found this site

Looked at 4 since not manged to find one in anywhere near as good condition

Whats next for you then?
Eye you missed out good and proper mate! Just down the road from you as well. There is a silver 1.8T for sale at Volkswizard with mint wheels, but its done something like 90k+ which may put some people off.

Probably a Bora Sport for me next. Was going to wait until next year but I've found one local to me, might pop up and see it this weekend.

Nice to see you've joined up btw [Y]

·
Registered
674 Posts
I was just about to take mine off the market as Im fed up with all the canvessers I keep having calling me - Im not really in a rush to sell her, and I gave her another 6 hour detail session a couple of weekends ago and still get the "wow she looks good" feeling.

I was looking for ?11,750 OVNO (even though Ive not ammended my Auto sig). There is an advert on the classifieds with pictures.

Like I say, Im not really in a rush to sell her and Ive already let go the Scooby Wagon I was going to get instead (only reason Im selling the anni is due to needing a bigger car for the family and a business venture Im currently working on)..

·
Registered
236 Posts
How about the 1 on Andy's Volkswizard site?? Has been Revo'd tho...

www.volkswizrd.co.uk

He'll only buy/sell minters, thats why I PX'd my VR6 for the Bora PD150 I have now.

Worth a look at least.

Tell him AndyR put you on to it and he might (might!) give you a bit more discount??

·
Registered
674 Posts
How about the 1 on Andy's Volkswizard site?? Has been Revo'd tho...

www.volkswizrd.co.uk

He'll only buy/sell minters, thats why I PX'd my VR6 for the Bora PD150 I have now.

Worth a look at least.

Tell him AndyR put you on to it and he might (might!) give you a bit more discount??
Its also got 83k on the clock and he was looking for something with 40k or less..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know i have looked at that one and it looks a minter but 80k is too many miles for me i do around 15k a year

I saw a nice one in trader on wednesday a tdi in silver for ?10250 with 48k how cheap already sold - like u say they go so quick - aslo cant belive how much they vary in price

i would be prepared to pay up to 11500 or maybe just over if it is v.clean!

Thanks for all the comments if anyone notices any for sale - let me know im prepared to travel

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Paul i would say mine is in very good condition, no pin dents down sides etc.... ive just got one or two stone chips on bumper and a small stone mark on bonnet. The mark on bonnet i got from driving it home when i collected it from middlesborough i was so annoyed!!!! However minor they may be, i know they are there.

Mark's (Tabs) was in such a condition it had just rolled out of a showroom. Im very picky about my cars and spend hrs detailing them, neighbours thought i was mad, cleaning and polishing under the wheel archs lol.

Like mentioned above sometimes i think yeah i'll let it go, but then i was a wax it etc... and just sit and look at it! Im always keeping my eyes open for you, if you were to pm a mobile number i can txt you as soon as i see anything if you want.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
My m8 had his silver very clean 52 reg  41000 miles 1.8T anni up for ?10500 6 months ago and could not sell it he had to let it go for ?9500 in the end

1 - 20 of 52 Posts