Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Anniversary questions...

6K views 60 replies 29 participants last post by  NikB 
#1 ·
Couple of questions for you Anni Owners (or people in the know, cos' I'm not [:D])

Were the Anni's ever available with Sunroof option?

What kind of MPG are 1.8T and PD150's getting these days (both chipped and standard)

And... anyone selling a BPM/Reflex Silver PD Anni PM me, as we need to talk [;)]

#6 ·
Round town Im adveraging about 22-25mpg (short sharp journey to work) but on longer runs I can get it up nearer 30.

The lowest reading on the trip computer on half a tank of Ultimate was 18MPG, but I was canning before the service......

There are quiet a few on the Anniversary register at the moment.....

Just check the wheels, but you can get these replaced under warrenty (white spots on the alloy)..

Any questions let me know.......fancy a swop then???

#7 ·
If you're running on of these babies with optimax + chipped, i dont think you are gonna be looking at mpg figs....If you wanna run a quick car then you gotta pay for it. Tabs surely you R32 is pooooor mph??

Gotta a friend of a friend who's got a nice little 1ltr Fiesta for sale.lol.Should i get him to contact you with regards to mpg????Interested.lmao...

#9 ·
The only options were the paint colour and cruise control (possibly satnav too) I think. They didn't allow any other options.

On the way to Ragley Hall I averaged 44mpg into a headwind at an average of 90 or so! On the way home at the same speeds I averaged 53mpg!

#11 ·
Cheers ppl [^]

I wanted to know the 1.8T economy to compare to the PD economy, had a 1.8T already so I've long since crossed that off my list [;)]

Reasons for wanting to change? Done the 'R' thing now, need to start planning for the future and financially the R doesn't fit with the plan I have. A PD Anni would be a better long term investment for me and will allow me to have more freedom when it comes to traveling [:)]

#13 ·
Quote: posted by golfv64mo on 16/09/2004 13:02:14

Quote: posted by Gti Fly on 16/09/2004 11:55:30

Yeah Anni options were well limited!

No sunroof, no leather, no 5drs, no Xenons, but a very nice Golf [^]

There were 5 door Annis, I'm 99% sure of this!

Probably would have been Anni replicas... Anni was 3dr only, unlike the R32.

#15 ·
Quote: posted by Tabs on 16/09/2004 13:04:40

Probably would have been Anni replicas... Anni was 3dr only, unlike the R32.

Ah, I'm wrong. I thought there were some 5 door Annis - and there are, but they're Mk3 20th Anni models! [:eek:)]

#16 ·
I have however have seen an Anniversary which has a full leather trim which was done by VW. The guy lives near me in Basingstoke and after wearing out the side supports VW agreed to re-trim it....

Not seen him on here for a while though but I know where the car is.

It does look pukka...

I dont think the paint options were chargable extras, you just got red, silver or black as standard.

So Tabs, your not interested in a straight swop with mine then? [;)]

#25 ·
Quote: posted by coupe-sport on 16/09/2004 13:19:02

nope.

My Revo'd PD150 - 50mpg no probs - occasioanlly a 60mpg on my way to work.

Tabs - updated Anni site on Monday - about 11 Anni'd for sale at the mo.

James.

Cheers James, will have a god ol' look tonight [^]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.