Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple of questions for you Anni Owners (or people in the know, cos' I'm not [:D])

Were the Anni's ever available with Sunroof option?

What kind of MPG are 1.8T and PD150's getting these days (both chipped and standard)

And... anyone selling a BPM/Reflex Silver PD Anni PM me, as we need to talk [;)]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Round town Im adveraging about 22-25mpg (short sharp journey to work) but on longer runs I can get it up nearer 30.

The lowest reading on the trip computer on half a tank of Ultimate was 18MPG, but I was canning before the service......

There are quiet a few on the Anniversary register at the moment.....

Just check the wheels, but you can get these replaced under warrenty (white spots on the alloy)..

Any questions let me know.......fancy a swop then???

·
Registered
424 Posts
If you're running on of these babies with optimax + chipped, i dont think you are gonna be looking at mpg figs....If you wanna run a quick car then you gotta pay for it. Tabs surely you R32 is pooooor mph??

Gotta a friend of a friend who's got a nice little 1ltr Fiesta for sale.lol.Should i get him to contact you with regards to mpg????Interested.lmao...

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
The only options were the paint colour and cruise control (possibly satnav too) I think. They didn't allow any other options.

On the way to Ragley Hall I averaged 44mpg into a headwind at an average of 90 or so! On the way home at the same speeds I averaged 53mpg!

·
Premium Member
16,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers ppl [^]

I wanted to know the 1.8T economy to compare to the PD economy, had a 1.8T already so I've long since crossed that off my list [;)]

Reasons for wanting to change? Done the 'R' thing now, need to start planning for the future and financially the R doesn't fit with the plan I have. A PD Anni would be a better long term investment for me and will allow me to have more freedom when it comes to traveling [:)]

·
Premium Member
16,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote: posted by golfv64mo on 16/09/2004 13:02:14

Quote: posted by Gti Fly on 16/09/2004 11:55:30

Yeah Anni options were well limited!

No sunroof, no leather, no 5drs, no Xenons, but a very nice Golf [^]

There were 5 door Annis, I'm 99% sure of this!

Probably would have been Anni replicas... Anni was 3dr only, unlike the R32.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Quote: posted by Tabs on 16/09/2004 13:04:40

There were 5 door Annis, I'm 99% sure of this!

Probably would have been Anni replicas... Anni was 3dr only, unlike the R32.

Ah, I'm wrong. I thought there were some 5 door Annis - and there are, but they're Mk3 20th Anni models! [:eek:)]

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have however have seen an Anniversary which has a full leather trim which was done by VW. The guy lives near me in Basingstoke and after wearing out the side supports VW agreed to re-trim it....

Not seen him on here for a while though but I know where the car is.

It does look pukka...

I dont think the paint options were chargable extras, you just got red, silver or black as standard.

So Tabs, your not interested in a straight swop with mine then? [;)]

·
Registered
10,606 Posts
Trust me, Black and Silver were optional colours - cost ?225 or so as an extra!

Got mine thrown in for free though which was as far as the dealer would go back then. They were like hen's teeth when they came out back in 2002

·
Registered
37 Posts
Strange then that Red is a Rarer colour!

Sure your stealer wasnt making a buck out of you?? Ive got the sales brochure at home with all the details in. Not that I dont believe you chap, I just really think it was a no cost choice...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.