Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm trying to find out what prices the anninversarys are still going for?

Reason being is it looks like I will be putting our Red 1.8t on the market mainly due to the fact our second child is due in the next couple of months and a 5 door is needed,

Still seeing these on autotrader for ?12500 though wouldn't expect to get above 10k really

Spec is 47k miles, Standard Anni equipment, body kit, rc's alloys, 6 cd plus cruise control.

Full VW service history plus some extended warranty(Warranties direct).

I have done a few tweaks, enables the miles to empty and the needles are illuminated.

Remaped by Jabba sport, air filter and dumpvalve.

The car drives like new and looks fantastic, there are a few stone chips but other than that the body work is perfect!

Just been moted and VW service, will also get the cambelt changed.

I was going to advertise for ?9995 do you think this is far from the mark?

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
My mate Phil (PhatPhil) and I were talking about Anni prices on Friday night, and he was saying that they are beginning to rise in price again, with a good few recently going for ?11,500 to ?12,500.  Good news for him as he drives a black TDi Anni.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MMMM I like the sound of that, there is one on auto trader now for ?12.5k only 30k miles though!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
One he saw was on Pistonheads and had about 45k on the clock.  Sure it was a 1.8T too and it went for ?11,500.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Same as already said ?10k sound a little cheap.

However, I have two little people and a 3 door and TBH, I find it easier than a 5 door since the front seats are excellent in the way they fold forward, leaving you 'front on' to the back seat, as opposed to 'side on' with a 5 door.

Having said that, my lovely cream leather interior does look like a landfill site at times !!! So maybe not the best idea, if you want a nice clean Anni !!!

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Yep that's my old Anniversary, looks like they're trying to sell it for more than what they paid as well [:DD]

They've neglected to say it's got Samco boost hoses in ad for those who may go and see it. Also, I'd seriously doubt those wheels are corrosion free, after 5k of use on our roads....

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
A 47k 1.8t in red could go as much as 10495, try your luck. Im it really tidy then someone may pay alittle more.  Prices do seem alittle up and down at the moment, just like simon mentioned above, wonder what a 30k pd anni would be worth?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A 47k 1.8t in red could go as much as 10495, try your luck. Im it really tidy then someone may pay alittle more. Prices do seem alittle up and down at the moment, just like simon mentioned above, wonder what a 30k pd anni would be worth?
I may be biased as it's my car but it is very tidy, Once I give it a fresh coat of wax it's almost as shiney as my new mk5, I may even get one of these detailing guys to prepare it before the pictures.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well i have a diesel anniversary for sale and advertised it at 9500 originally, not one phone call in a month! I dropped it to 8750 and still nothing. Im really not sure if you guys are right saying these are worth 11k+ I have now re-advertised at 8k and ill see what happens!

·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
You should hold your price at £8k and dont go below it. Whats the mileage on your Anni maddog?

·
Registered
864 Posts
My derv anni is going this weekend for £7.5k... it's just ticked over 100k, but the shell is in mint condition as are the rims... be sad to see it go... some of the low milers fetch easy 10k plus!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts