·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
How much of the interior do you have?

·
Registered
101 Posts
£900??!!!

Am I right think ing apart bigger bolsters on the front seats and different material theres not much else special about them?

would rather get an R32 interior at that price.

Si

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
£900??!!!

Am I right think ing apart bigger bolsters on the front seats and different material theres not much else special about them?

would rather get an R32 interior at that price.

Si
Pretty much fella. They're just the Recaro's you can find in MK4's with a different cloth.

£600 mate probably. Then again add if you add anniversary to something then the ebay muppets will come out the woodwork and it could go to anything.

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
have seen them on the bay for £500 - £900 dpending on condition...
Hi Charly,

Whereabouts in Glasgow are you based?
Hi Pete - Coatbridge actually but close enough to Glasgow. you?

Its Jon.. Charly_Joe is my internet alias lol... a character from the Raab Corbett wind up tapes if you have ever heard them....
Hi Jon

I'm based in Bearsden, north west of Glasgow! Maybe see you at one of many meets/shows around Scotland this summer[Y]

·
Registered
256 Posts
Cool - not too far from me. Im relatively new on here (July last year) Although now on my second PD anni having had a Petrol MKV GTI in between but I keep going back to the Anni for some reason :) probably MPG! lol, so am into my golfs. Have never been to a meet before though so please keep me in the loop and I may well come along to one of the Scottish ones...

·
London Refurbs'
5,615 Posts
Alot rarer then leather recaros so SHOULD technically be worth more then £600 which is what a decent leather Recaro interior goes for.

Its alll about what someone is willing to pay, i mean how much is the whole interior from the stealers? I bet its a stupendous amount?

Peter

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
Cool - not too far from me. Im relatively new on here (July last year) Although now on my second PD anni having had a Petrol MKV GTI in between but I keep going back to the Anni for some reason :) probably MPG! lol, so am into my golfs. Have never been to a meet before though so please keep me in the loop and I may well come along to one of the Scottish ones...
Will do mate

Keep an eye on the scottish-vag forum for local meets etc!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts