Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As mentioned in a few posts, seems to be a number of anni owners on the forum now. So post up details of your anni, colour, petrol/derv etc... number I'll start.

Frodo-anni No 0341 silver PD 21000 miles Bingley, west Yorks.

Chris ( ive added mileage because i want to see if mine is the lowest lol, tabs was just infront at vw festival.)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
take it after all the interest and suggestions of  a thread of this nature, no one wants an anni owners list?

·
Registered
579 Posts
take it after all the interest and suggestions of a thread of this nature, no one wants an anni owners list?
Take it you havn't read the post that Tabs posted earlier

Quote [ Quick update - Spoken to James about the register and we've agreed to transfer the register section of the his site to uk-mkivs. We'll be knocking up a page in the next few weeks to house the register, it should be the same format but will include a submission section so you can let us know of any updates ] [:)]

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tam - apologise, didnt realise it had only been hours, been a long day, stuck in a & e again mate shattered shin playing footie

Paul - sorry bud i hadnt seen that thread, first site i looked at when i got the anni

·
Registered
66 Posts
Silver Tdi 60,000 no idea of the number cos its in having the engine rebuilt, will let you know when I get it back!

See "Smokin Gun" in the engine forum........

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Silver 1.8T 38000miles No 377 220 BHP Samco hoses relocated Forge DV custom S/S exhaust modded airbox Revo stage 2 neuspeed short shift

Oettinger grill Hella Magicolour rear lights 19in BBS CH wheels

Soon to be in Golf + mag along with the TT[:D]

·
Registered
337 Posts
Tornado Red 1.8T, around 61K miles (was on 47K when I brought it in May), Number unknown (still waiting for the dealer to get my badge), standard at the moment, from Stoke.

Chris

1 - 20 of 40 Posts