Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Don't remind me! Turned 27 last Monday gone [:O]
Congrats mate, i turn 21 in 2 weeks so i knw who im gonna b ringing for a quote!

Oh btw im currently workin for an insurance company over the summer so any questions an ill try an hep u guys out.

Sam

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Yep sorted me out as well nearly ?100 cheaper than my next best so I am a happy man plus a very low excess even with all my mods [:D]

·
Registered
558 Posts
My renewal is due 15/8 - Adrian Flux beat Greenlight by ?4.35 so I'll stick with them.  Premium is down to ?453...there is an upside to getting old!!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
See hears the funny side adrian flux did not get anywear near about ?300 more expensive after they worked out what car I told them I had rather that the one the poor lad put in after I told him many a time it was a 1.8 turbo not a 1.8 N/A 20valve. ?????

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Looks like i'll betrying them when renewal comes in december. Do they have the same antiquated "fill in all the forms yourself and we'll charge you ?15 for the pleasure of you doing our work for us" system that Flux do ?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Cheers Guys

Thanks for your kind words of praise.

If anyone wants a quote give me a shout on 01277 263030 or input your
details on our website www.greenlightinsurance.com and i'll sort you
out a good price.

Neil

Greenlight Insurance

·
Registered
357 Posts
Neil, you wanna have a word with Barry. He
let Adrian Flux beat you in your absence yesterday......
Barry has access to the same rates that I do so the A-Flux quote must of been to low for us to match or beat

Sorry Mate

Best Regards

Neil

Greenlight Insurance

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Cheers for sorting me and the misses out earlier on today, I had great fun trying to teach her the names of all the mods that I've done to her car !

·
Registered
357 Posts
Greenlight doesn't quote for Northern Ireland...

Come on guys get with the times![:mad:]
We would love to Insure Northern Ireland.

Brokers cannot quote for Northern Ireland unless they have a branch
there...so you must have the same problem with most of the English
Brokers you try.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts