Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RITE PEOPLE! i only joined this site to wind me mate up golfather coz he used to be my neighbour, i came up with loads of mods on my fake mk4 that i said i had! i have never owned a mk4 but have had a gti 8v mk2! i do like dubs and golfathers mk4 is gorgeus, i love it! i am a true ford nut too. i did not intentionaly want to wind u guys up either! oh yeah i dont have a cossie, DOH! but own a RS Turbo powered xr2 which im happy with (aint lost to a race yet, and its easy to do vr6's hehe!) any way, no offence intended to no-one. The funny thing is that turbo simms was askin me for advice and i gave some too! and chris im sure ur mk4 1.6 is very nice. ALL THE BEST! Kam aka Munich Stormer [;)]

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Hmmm, perhaps I am getting old because I'm not laughing either and I don't feel the need to race everyone and brag about never being beaten...

·
Registered
437 Posts
They don't 'read' at all - just a load of text speak usually associated with little Burberry wearing boys and girls.

'innit', 'rite', 'coz', 'wud', 'u' - you get gist

Just trying to decipher one sentance gives you a headache !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gosh! are you lot typicall vw yuppie owners? it was a joke, anyway i got golfather any way he got the joke, and another thing i dont go out looking for racing yaah ok. Amir help me owt plz....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
marriedblonde if you look at that there it says racing mk4'er, then

Racing MK4'er they say ' i dont feel the need to race everyone' hm

852 Posts

1 - 20 of 32 Posts