Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Mmmm... all with delicious us tails too [:)]

Sidemarkers blow and why do they get decent (ish) tail pipes and we don't ! [:mad:]

Cool pics chap.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That Orange beetles ?7425.......[:O]
The beetle is a limited edition like Colour Concept, which was a massive seller in the US. The Wheels are like Santa Monica's, but with colour coded inserts, which I personally do not like

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the look of the Jetta GTI but I wonder whether they will sell well in Europe and the UK?
I hope they do sell well.....

I like them and I would love a new Jetta GTI... I think it would need to be lowered to level the car out and to get the arse down a bit...... apart from that I think its great.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I like the look of the Jetta GTI but I wonder whether they will sell well in Europe and the UK?
I hope they do sell well.....

I like them and I would love a new Jetta GTI... I think it would need to be lowered to level the car out and to get the arse down a bit...... apart from that I think its great.
I am just not sure, I mean it looks like a nice motor but it's not a Bora is it now? I mean it's branded a Jetta and it's basically a Golf with a boot whereas the Bora never really looked like that?

Know what I mean?

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Kev are all the US dealers like that size??

I saw this thread the other week and just looked through it again and it just made me laugh at the thought of Beadles being this big with all those cars [;)]

Talk about cramped over here [;)]

C

·
Registered
471 Posts
I want, I want[:p] Cant wait till this arrives to the UK!
This is hideous! I do not like the back end of that one bit... but
then, I'm very protective about the GTI branding (was very upset that
there's even a Polo GTI being though about...) Best thing about it is
the honeycomb around the fogs... anyone know where I can get
those/got a part number for them?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
This is hideous! I do not like the back end of that one bit... but then, I'm very protective about the GTI branding (was very upset that there's even a Polo GTI being though about...)
Each to their own. Personally I think it looks great. As for the GTi branding, the Lupo GTi is a fab wee car and the last Polo GTi was also a fab wee car, so why shouldn't VW brand a Jetta as a GTi or the current Polo, which from the pics and spec I've seen, looks excellent.

·
Registered
471 Posts
This is hideous! I do
not like the back end of that one bit... but then, I'm very protective
about the GTI branding (was very upset that there's even a Polo GTI
being though about...)
Each to their own. Personally I think it looks great. As
for the GTi branding, the Lupo GTi is a fab wee car and the
last Polo GTi was also a fab wee car, so why shouldn't VW brand a Jetta
as a GTi or the current Polo, which from the pics and spec I've
seen, looks excellent.
You've undoubtedly got the more sensible opinion here - but what can I
say, I'm elitist [;)] (insofar as one can be elitist when driving the
People's Car...[:p])

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Probably be a bit like yourself mate if I had a Mk5 GTi, it is a great car.  Always wondered about a Passat GTi, in the same kinda way as an Audi S4 / S6.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Loving the photo?s m8

<o:p></o:p>From the look of it, that was taken in Florida, if it?s the
garage I think it?s just by that large shopping mall with the large food hall,
not the Florida mall the one off the orange blossom trail.

<o:p></o:p>I have taken many a photo at the same garage, must think all
us brits are nuts LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok heres the deal and see's how im american and one of my good friends is a vw master tech i know whats goin on a little bit. As of now the jetta is NOT scheduled ot be released over in the U.K. or Germany due to the low sales of the MKIV bora. for some reason you all dont like big wide booty sedan's or saloons or whatever you call em. So thats the last word I heard about it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts