Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above [:D] Off foir a road trip to order it... getting a good deal too, free Pearlescent Paint, free Return To Invoice GAP Insurance and a nice low APR of 7.9% [:eek:] [:)]

Heres the spec:

Diamond Black, 18s, SatNav, Leather, GTI Lux Pack 1 and the all important Smoking Pack (although I'm a non-smoker - I want that silver ashtray lid lol) <EDIT> Seems I will likely go for the Xenons now as well!! The threads in Lighting forum have persuaded me [;)] They look great and I think the extra light at night will be a big bonus for me!

Will let you all know once its done [:)]

Unfortunately, due to financing issues I will not be picking it up until 1st March next year but that means it'll get a spanking new 06 Reg [:D]

It will be the succeeding my Civic Type-R which I bought brand new in October 2003 and had to sell 8 months later due to buying a brand new house with my fiance?... in the mean time I have been driving a very slow Pug 106 1.1 [:$] [:(]

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Good choice, although your a braver man than me waiting all that time[:)]. I can only buy used or if its new, it has to be in dealer stock.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
With a high spec like that do not forget to add the two best value options  - highline computer and an armrest, both essential at this price level (and with leather).

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With a high spec like that do not forget to add the two best value options - highline computer and an armrest, both essential at this price level (and with leather).
Highline & Armrest both come with the SatNav option [:D] Along with the 6 CD Changer (in the armrest) and also the shark fin aerial instead of the damn new bee-sting [:)]

But agree, those are both top top additions [:)]

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right... its done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ended up with Xenons as well!!! I want to say a MASSIVE thanks to Mike, Terry and especially James from Beadles in Bromley for the great deal and the friendly help [:D]

I pick it up 1st March so a massive wait lol

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will do matey [y]

Took a thorough road trip around the M25 as well lol... went from M40 round the south to J4 but the westbound was choccer block so we cam back thru the tunnel an up the north side from dartford LOL!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hehe I see you found it mate, nice one [:)]
Knew I'd seen it somewhere [;)]he he!

A nice dark blue GTI passed me on the way from Bromely to Dartford earlier... looked OK but IMO the laser blue looks great in pics but not in real life... sure this was a darker blue [:S]

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
With a high spec like that do not forget to add the two best value options - highline computer and an armrest, both essential at this price level (and with leather).
Highline & Armrest both come with the SatNav option [:D] Along with the 6 CD Changer (in the armrest) and also the shark fin aerial instead of the damn new bee-sting [:)]

But agree, those are both top top additions [:)]
Silly me - of course they do!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
lol, you'd have thought so wouldnt you but no. I dont think a Golf is a Golf without the bee sting. Think it harks back to my love of all things Mk2 GTI 16v

1 - 17 of 17 Posts