Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Ouch!

How did it catch there though? Thought when I was reading the description that it would have caught down by the lock on the door. Whats the plan?

Is she fealing guilty or is she having a go at you? See you still washed it!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ouch!

How did it catch there though? Thought when I was reading the description that it would have caught down by the lock on the door. Whats the plan?

Is she fealing guilty or is she having a go at you? See you still washed it!
lol...yeah it caught the top corner, surprised the glass never smashed...must have just clipped the corner of the house as she was reversin

does she feel guilty...."yeah, but its just a car at the end of the day...get over it....can we go shopping?" lol

Really dont feel like driving the thing right now! to be honest, last night i was online looking at mkv's. probably just sick of chucking money at the car.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
damn [:(] i'd feel the same, if not worse if that happened to me! especially as i've just been out there for 3 hours washing and waxing the car!

·
Registered
161 Posts

Brian (sorry)

Am i being unreasonable?!!?!?!?!?!?

No you are not

My wife wants me to include her on the insurance .........no chance

I have explained to her that all new drivers have a few accidents in the first year. Also it would be too powerful for her

Gonna buy her a small little car that she can scrape along walls.

ps My silly neighbour decided to give my mrs a driving lesson (no insurance and not passed at the time). She put the neighbours car into the house wall. Offered to pay for the damage but neighbour didn't accept.(accepted responsibility)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would also have removed her from my life as well as my insurance
lol! classic mate! maybe a bit severe though! ive been with her almost 5 years. Once she gets the guilt trip, she is putty in my hands! lol

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You'll be getting some...that's for sure [;)]
ive always liked her mate...but she has never been keen on letting me! lol!!!! ah blackmail rules
We feel your pain man....................can we get some too!!! lol
hey ive never been a selfish man!

FILL YOUR BOOTS!!!

or hers if you wish! lol

latest comment made me laugh " just been out looking at the 'dent' can hardly notice it, why you going to bother fixing it....why dont you just leave it"

grrrr women!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
While she is sleeping, take a streak of hair and colour it green. Then tell her to not bother getting it seen to, as you can hardly notice it.

Women!!!!

Don't worry, i feel your pain, I cry enough over a car park dent!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hezz m8, heart goes out to ya. Must have that empty gutted feeling.

I would take her off your insurance and buy her a run around.

I would also expect some serious work in the bedroom tonite.[;)]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Could take it in to make her look at it until she feels really guilty then does something to take his mind off looking at it....thats a masterplan!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts