Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to be very quiet this morning.....

Posted Image

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope not alone ... there just hasnt been much worth discussing...
True, very true.

Good morning to you all. I'm sooooo bored today!

·
Registered
906 Posts
I am heading up to see parents and some mates in aberdeen. So nowhere hot.

Been working 7days a week so 3 weeks off with be heaven, maybe!

Tam

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's alright for some, Tam!!!! Where you off to?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
hehe - the joys of delays in the page loading !
the joys of 56k..........[:$]
56k what? .... I didn't even know that still existed lol.... have you not been tempted into the ways of the Broadband?

and work is so so boring today, and im really tired.............. could do with a little snooze at my desk

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
56k what? .... I didn't even know that still existed lol.... have you not been tempted into the ways of the Broadband?

and work is so so boring today, and im really tired.............. could do with a little snooze at my desk
Yeh, it's embarassing that I still use 56k. I've tried to get bb via AOL but had they were a nightmare to deal with and to be honest, I've been lazy at getting it sorted.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
well i was up at 6:30 this morning to go to college, got to college had a sleep for first 2 free periods and now missing mu busssines class to talk to you lot,

i feel bad for wasteing time but i have a bad belly so balls to going to boreing bussiness.
ZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
well i was up at 6:30 this morning to go to college, got to college had a sleep for first 2 free periods and now missing mu busssines class to talk to you lot,

i feel bad for wasteing time but i have a bad belly so balls to going to boreing bussiness.

ZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz
Why didn't you just stay in bed and then go in at Lunch time..? and maybe you should go to English instead... [;)][:p]

·
Registered
906 Posts
hehe - the joys of delays in the page loading !

Ah well - be Xmas soon. Bring on the family arguments

Yip tell me about it! At least they are still at work for one week of my holidays!

I to was up at 6.30 for a pt client and have done an abs class and tonight i took the evening off so over the next 2 weeks i have two days off from the gym. 4 day week of gym work yippee

Tam

·
Registered
6,213 Posts

Yeh, it's embarassing that I still use 56k. I've tried to get bb via AOL but had they were a nightmare to deal with and to be honest, I've been lazy at getting it sorted.
Lol I still use 56k at home and largely it works fine. Do all my uploading of pics at work so no worries there.

Really must upgrade with AOL. It will actually work out ?2 a month cheaper!!

Really must pull my finger out!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts